Request: Hard Copy

Hi there,

First and foremost, I would like to compliment on your excellent website. It is very informative and the layout is clean and simple. Well done!

However, my main purpose of this thread is to request for a printable version of your information on Audio. I am a member of my school's Media Club, AVA section and would be glad to present this hard copy to share around with my fellow club members whom some may not have easy access to the Internet.

I do hope you guys can do this favour for me at no cost, and email the printable version to my email address [Please PM me.]

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Best regards,
    Keith

Blog Entries
    Hi Keith,

Thanks very much for your comments. I'm glad to hear that you think the information is useful enough to share with your club members.

We don't actually have a separate version for print, but the main version should print okay from your browser. You may need to go to File>Page Setup and reduce the margins to fit everything on the page, but it should fit easily enough.

If you have any specific problems printing it, could you please let us know so we can look into it? Thanks.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com