converting files

How do I go about converting one media file to another.

Blog Entries
    That depends on what type of file it is and what you want to covert it into, but the short answer is that you need to have some conversion software. Tell us what you're trying to do and we might be able to give you some suggestions.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

preokae
    Yes, i know some convertion software from xilisoft company. For example, xilisoft video converter can convert between popular video formats including DVD, VCD, MOV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP etc, and also convert video files to all popular audio files such as MP2, MP3, AC3, RA, M4A, OGG, AAC etc.
    And xilisoft audio converter can convert between many popular audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, MP2, VQF, APE, OGG, AAC and FLAC etc.
    If you want to know more, please find information at xilisoft.com

christinaling
    Yes, I also know some convertion software fom xilisoft company. For example, xilisoft audio converter is a powerful Converter, which can convert between many popular audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, MP4, M4A, MP2, VQF, APE, OGG, AAC and FLAC etc.
    And xilisoft video converter can convert between popular video formats including DVD, VCD, MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP etc, and also convert video files to all popular audio files such as MP2, MP3, AC3, RA, M4A, OGG, AAC etc.
    If you want to know more, you can find informaion at xilisoft.com