how to interfere with sound/microphone?

dear friends,

i am from malaysia, city kuala lumpur.

I am staying in an condominium n recently there is some new occupants upstair who make a lot of noise using a microphone, amplifiers, speakers, organ/piano and also drums.

i would like to know how to distort the sound, i mean interfere with the sound so they will face distortion. Kindly appreaciate your views n comments.

Blog Entries
    Have you asked them to turn it down? Seriously, there must be a better way to deal with this than such a confrontational approach. If they ignore your request, do you have a supervisor or noise control officer who might be able to help? Perhaps you could contact some other residents and see if you could work together on a solution.

In any case, I can't think of any way to interfere with their microphone from a different room. Not safely or legally, anyway.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

in malaysia, some people dont listen.
    anyway...cant i use a magnet or something to distort the sound?

Re: how to interfere with sound/microphone?

Get a gasaline lawnmower and leave it running outside their window or door. No, I'm kidding. Don't do it. This is how wars start. Diplomacy, my friend, diplomacy. Get a guitar and join them

Re: how to interfere with sound/microphone?

what to do? just go and buy a drum kit or borrow one and play as loud as you can and play like an inexperienced drummer becuase nothing is more annoying than an inexperienced drummer just doing random hits and, drums are almost always louder than guitars (yes electric and bass too with some of the amps I've seen) and definately louder than vocals, or if your sick and tired of trying to tick em off, just put ur game face on and drop the inexperienced drummer act and ROCK OUT WITH THEM!! then there will be one more person to not listen to other's complaints and if you think your really good, make a band... cheers
    Last edited by andrewr; 25th Nov 2005 at 07:55.