User Manual for Cannon Ixus 330 or S330

I should be most grateful if you would let me have a user manual for the above ( they are one and the same ... the ixus is the Uk version and the S330 is the American. Sincere thanks... cfw1949

Blog Entries
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Many thanks indeed !

Hi Dave - many thanks for your efforts - I am very grateful. Best wishes - Chris

Take care !

Dave - it bothers me that you provide such a super service for nothing and that people can download all of your stuff and sell it on web sites like ebay.... you provide a wonderful service... don't allow your efforts to be abused.... sincere regards...Chris

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your comments Chris. To be fair, we don't actually do this for nothing - we do get some income from the ads on this site. It's not a lot for the amount of work which goes into it but it does help.

One reason we don't make our whole database of manuals available for everyone is to prevent abuse - at least if they can only download one manual at a time it makes it a lot less attractive to thieves. I know that some people still pinch our stuff and repackage it for profit but I don't want that to stop us providing a good service for all the honest people out there.

Remember, we do have some ways to help keep this site going for anyone who wants to give something back (most ideas cost nothing): http://www.mediacollege.com/home/support.html
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com