manual for sony TV model KP-61HS10

requesting a manual for a Sony Model KP-61HS10 61" rear-projection TV.

Blog Entries
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

thank you

Appreciate the guide. Sony only has it for the KP-61HS20 and 61HS30 models - as if they never made mine. I'm storing it amongst my other collected electronic manuals for all my gear. After searching for a couple of hours, I finally found the paper manual, so I got my TV set up for use with my progressive-scan dvd player. Only problem now is that it defaults to 480p, even with the dvd player output on 1080i (or any other mode, for that matter)... I think it's looking for the black and white inputs before it goes to 1080i, but I'm not sure. Anyway, 480p looks a little better than 480i, so I guess I'm as good as it gets for now.

Blog Entries
    You're welcome.

This business with different resolutions is certainly a pain. I almost wonder if it's time for governments to step in and put a stop to this carry-on. I'm getting sick to death of manufacturers never agreeing on anything and letting the poor consumer try to sort it out.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Bill Peters
    Is there any place I can go to get step by step by step instructions on how to do a 72 point manual convergence on my kp61hs10?