Please Help Horizontal Lines And Crackling Have Taken Over My Xl-1

Can Anyone Give Me A Heads Up? I've Tried Some Digital Video Head Cleaner And The Results Are The Same Still Horizontal Bars Over The Footage. Any Tips On Clearing Up This Problem.

Megan Ausdemore
    Quote: MEDIAMOGUL
    Can Anyone Give Me A Heads Up? I've Tried Some Digital Video Head Cleaner And The Results Are The Same Still Horizontal Bars Over The Footage. Any Tips On Clearing Up This Problem.

UMMMMMMMMMM... Try this is it on auto focus if not try that i don't know lot's i'm only in 7th grade but i'm in a video prodution class soooo it might help.....

It does sound like a head problem. If cleaning them does not help, you may need to get it looked at by a service tech. The heads may be clogged, or even damaged.

The problem may be upper drum related-what happens in still mode???give me the full make and model and ill have a look at the service manual for you and see if i can help
    regards mike

C:31:22 ??

Quote: MEDIAMOGUL
    I have also had this problem.I've even tried a "mini DV" head cleaner and all I get is an arrow on the screen with the numbers C.31.22.Whats that all about?

Raul Smith

hi

hi i need your halp i have the xl1 and xl2 canon i need to now if i can use some videomixer and how can used? tanks