I need help, please!!!

Hi,
    Anybody help me, I need to export timeline in Premier Pro and create (may be MPEG) file for DVD with menu. Now I don't know what I should chose from (File - Adobe Media Encoder) Transcode Setting. There are several formats and I need to know which one is better for DVD with menu.

For DVD with menu I usually use DVD Workshop 2.
    Thanks a lot

What are you trying to convert into a mpeg.. i.e football game or interview. If the timeline you are exporting has alot of movement in it, you need to choose a setting with high quality variable bit rate (VBR). If you have an editting card, it is much more easier and faster to use the hardware endcoder than software encoder.
    I my self use prem pro and dvd workshop 2.

I am trying to convert weeding party. Actually it has been captured from Pal Tape in NTSC project. First all I need to know is it ok or not, because I loose the quality of the picture.

Using pal tapes in ntsc project works fine but with considerable quality loss and jagged edges in the final mpeg's. Which can be corrected using adobe pro-coder.

ok, so how should I do that? I mean, what settings should I use with Canopus pro-coder if I am going to make a DVD with DVD Workshop 2?

My Pal Tape is too old so now the qaulity is too bad.

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by lucie; 25th Sep 2005 at 03:35.