Little League - How to post a Video

Any advice would be great. My website is wsllbaseball.org. We are a little league out of Northern Virginia. I have a videos on DVD's that I would like my kids to see. The files are to large to upload. I would like users to click a link and the video would come up. Is their a free site where I can post the video. Any other suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    There's a lot to learn if you want to make usable Internet video. You can't just post the video as you recorded it. You need to choose an Internet-friendly format, encode/compress the video, upload to a provider and add the correct code to display it.

There are a few cheap/free video servers but they tend to be for "creative" video, i.e. short films etc. I'm afraid I don't know of any providers which would suit your project - if you do find something could you let us know?

Anyway, have a look through our streaming video tutorials to get the general idea of how it works. The big decisions facing you are:
    - which format to use
    - how to encode the video into your chosen format
    - how much money you're prepared to spend to host it

There's a reasonable chance that you can host the video on the plan you already use for wsllbaseball.org. I'd certainly give it a try.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    This new service (due to launch soon) looks interesting. You might like to check it out and see if it suits your needs:
    http://www.videoegg.com
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com