Blog Entries

Spanish Translator Needed

We are considering translating parts of this website into Spanish and we're looking for a translator. I'm not too sure what the going rate for a translator is but we are prepared to pay a fair price to translate a few test pages and see how it goes.

If anyone is interested, or knows where we could find a good translator, please let us know. Please.... the translator must be fluent. We'll be getting the results double-checked and we're looking for excellent quality.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Yajaira Perkins

I'm interested in the offer

My name is Yajaira Perkins and I reside in Greensboro Nc. I'm looking to make extra cash and with a 5 year old and a husband, is hard to make time for a part time job.
    I will like to be given the oportunity to Translate some of your work for a very reasonable price.
    I'm fluent in Spanish and English. Please if you are considering my offer, contact me at kaysliltreasures@yahoo.com

Buenaventura Castillo

English-Spanish interpreter

Hi there,

My name is Buenaventura Castillo. I am looking foward to tranlating some of your work at an fair cost. I am located in Dominican Republic, native Spanish speaker, strong English background and 5-year interpretation experience in fields such as finance, insurance and medical. You can contact me at Castillo138@yahoo.com

Looking foward to hearing from you!

B.C

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the replies. We've also had a few emails in response to this message. I'm sorry I haven't responded yet but we've been a bit overwhelmed with the server move (we're still moving our other websites).

I'll contact each of you personally ASAP.

To everyone else who sees this message: This offer is closed for now so we don't need any more applicants. Thanks.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Óscar Orozco Íñiguez

Spanish Translator

I am interested in the offer you have for translating your articles. I am a translator English-Spanish graduated from Autonomous University of Guadalajara and member at OMT,Organization of Mexican Translators.

www.omt.org.mx

Contact me
    oscarux@hotmail.com
    Home phone number: (52)(33) 3644-63-97
    New York Idiomas: (52)(33) 36-49-00-62

www.nyidiomas.com
    (Language School in Guadalajara,México

Blog Entries

Re: Spanish Translator Needed

Hi Óscar,

Thanks, but as per my last message this offer is now closed. I'll actually close the thread for the sake of people who don't like to read all the messages.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com