Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    jennifer

Re: Sony Digital Mp4 Player

i have a digital mp4 player and it doesnt play past number 22 does anybody know how to help?

Digit.no

Hi guys..
    try clicking to "control panel" in your OS and click "regional and language options", then under "supplemental language support" install files for East asian languages..

That might help getting your CD to work....

Dear all,

I solved my problem!!!

I sold my MP4 "Sony" that had 2GB but it worked 128MB and I bought an iPod Nano of 4GB, resolved...

Do like me, and buy something that really works.

Regards

michelle

Quote: Kemal
    I Bought a Sony Digital MP4 Player Model:SV998 512Mb capacity.
    I'm looking for its users' manual/guide. I'll be very thankfull if you help me.
    Thanks...
    my friend got one as a present from hong kong and the manual isnt in english.

Jake

Quote: arupd74
    i bought an 1 GB mp4 player and formatted it . now its only 114 mb. can anybody suggest what to do??
    go in to explorer and removable whatever disk when it is plugged into the computer and clear anything and everything and it should go back to normal

zeuse

Just got a sony MP4. I should have known, that the deal might be to good to be true. Does anyone have a success story with the MP4?

regards,

adriana

Quote: Jake
    go in to explorer and removable whatever disk when it is plugged into the computer and clear anything and everything and it should go back to normal
    Sorry! i am a spanish girl and i dont understand very well the way to get back 1 gb to my mp4.
    Please, could you explain it to me to adri_80_2004@yahoo.es

Thanks a lot

adriana

Hi!

Did you solve your problem with your mp4? i have the same problem! please, write me to adri_80_2004@yahoo.es

Danke!

meetasri

Quote: jennifer
    i have a digital mp4 player and it doesnt play past number 22 does anybody know how to help?
    hi jennifer
    i have the same problem. my mp4 player's instal cd is not in english. it only shows squares.my player plays only 1 song and stuck to it, though i have tranferred 67 songs to it. do help me.meetasri@yahoo.com

klp

Hi
    If anyone have firmware to sony digital mp4 player 2gb .Send me to janlizon@o2.pl

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast