Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    achraf reda

Re: Sony Digital Mp4 Player

j'ai un mp4 sony player mais je ne sais pas comment je doit trouvait les fichier mtv cette sony ne charge pas les fichier mp4 je pense que la societe de sony a fait un enorme erreur mon email est achraf_29@hotmail.com

Jay

hey, I just discovered this, (i also have a Sony digital Mp4 player from China, and had difficulties working the cd that came with it). Put the cd in the computer, and load the installer (wich ever one u want to install) onto the computer hardrive (click and drag), then open it (double click the installer) and it should load correctly. If not load some of the other files off the cd that may be required for the installer to work.

Hi to everybody having the same problem with the sony mp4 from china.
    I tried to install the cd, but some of the files donīt work (MSI.CAB), but my pc recogniced it, after checking that the memory was 2 gb, I had to format it because I had some problems with the music (extrange...), and surprisingly, it showed only 114 mb.
    I have done everythig, install, uninstall, format it with fat32... but nothing...
    Have anybody found the solution???
    Does anybody have a working MSI.CAB??
    Thanks, and nice weekend.

Jay

Hey, The msi.cab is on the cd, its the installer thats not reading it. all u need to do is load the installer and the msi file (just grab a bunch of files from the cd that u think will be needed) onto the computer (make a folder on desktop)...I think you need to exstract something first...it took me a little while trying to get it, so if it doesn't work just try different variations of what i said. it worked for me!

Jean-Luc

Happy (sob...!) to see that many of you made the same mistake I did in formatting this fake Sony player I just bought in Beijing. I have the same symptoms (memory reduced to 117 Mo) and also looking for the solution...

Jean-Luc

Quote: Richard
    do not bother to find the firmware of the sony mp4 player. I have same problem as most of you. I was able to download and upgrade the firmware already but the capacity remains 116mb. What i think is that the player we got only have actual capacity of 115mb then someone who is good in programming have just installed a compressing software which makes us believe its capacity is 2gb.
    What we have to find is not the firmware but rather the compressing software
    I believe you are right. I couldn't make it back to 2Go trying everything I found on this site and related ones. Did you make any progress ?
    Thanks.

Jean-Luc

Snowman

Hi everybody !
    I bought my Mp4 player type B from China and I need the driver for it can somebody help me plz?

regards

Sn0wman

help

Hi, I have a digital MP4 player, how do I download songs onto it??? Someone please tell me, I put the little disc in my comp, it installed, but I don't know what to do, there is a bunch of files but I open them all and don't know what to do. Please someone tell me.

Quote: help
    Hi, I have a digital MP4 player, how do I download songs onto it??? Someone please tell me, I put the little disc in my comp, it installed, but I don't know what to do, there is a bunch of files but I open them all and don't know what to do. Please someone tell me.
    Try to uninstall everything, and then just plug in the mp4. Your PC will recognize it as a Flash memory. To put the songs into it, just copy and past.
    If you get your mp4 in China, Remember NOT TO FORMAT IT, if you want to keep your 2 gb...
    To the rest of the people in the forum, have anybody found the solution to bring it back to 2 gb from 114 mb??

Pradip

guys ! i need help with my mp4 player, (Sony, digital mp4 player with a power bar on the top left, dont know what model though), it's a 256 mb device and after formating it shows as 116 mb , then i tried to update the firmware and boom the player switched off, i connect it to the PC it gets detected and i can add files to it but the thing is it wont play, can any one please help me , my mail id is pradeep_someone@rediffmail.com
    thanx for reading

Quote: Yann
    There are clues to help us on http://s1mp3.secret.com.br
    French site... but english forum too!

I haven't try to update my firmware version yet, but it should work.
    I 'm waiting for more information.

Good luck everybody

Yann

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast