Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: Sony Digital Mp4 Player

hi,

i was wondering if somone can upload the picture of the mp4 player that has problems with the storage size. thanks

could anyone put a photo of htat device? anyone? please? how is it look like?
    Last edited by didepan; 30th Jan 2006 at 06:31.

nadeem

Dear richard.

Do you have any idea where i can get the compressor?
    Try mail me at nadz@flashmail.com
    thanks

crazym

Sony Digital Mp4 Player

how much money sony sv998 mp4 digital player

Quote: didepan
    hi,

i was wondering if somone can upload the picture of the mp4 player that has problems with the storage size. thanks

could anyone put a photo of htat device? anyone? please? how is it look like?

I donīt have a photo, but it looks like the ipod "nano". Morreover, everybody thinks that itīs a "nano"!!
    Does yours look like that?

Quote: Aih
    I don´t have a photo, but it looks like the ipod "nano". Morreover, everybody thinks that it´s a "nano"!!
    Does yours look like that?
    is it like this:??

or more like this?
    Last edited by didepan; 31st Jan 2006 at 15:20.

Quote: didepan
    is it like this:??
    Code:
    http://efdz.en.alibaba.com/product/50104477/50469423/MP4_Players/MP4_Player.html
    http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50469423/MP4_Player.jpg
    Yes!!!
    I think itīs the same, but mine is white, and below the scream it is written "sony mp4 digital player".
    I got it in Pekin. So far to ask for the complaints book... Well, I just paid 29 euros for it...

Quote: Jay
    Hey, The msi.cab is on the cd, its the installer thats not reading it. all u need to do is load the installer and the msi file (just grab a bunch of files from the cd that u think will be needed) onto the computer (make a folder on desktop)...I think you need to exstract something first...it took me a little while trying to get it, so if it doesn't work just try different variations of what i said. it worked for me!
    Hi, folks
    Still trying to fix the problem...
    I havenīt been able to install the MSI.CAB that comes in the CD. It is damaged. Can anybody tell me where can I download it??
    Thanks

pash

Mp4 Player

i bought an ipod nano lookalike from ebay and its fantastice, it does so much more than an ipod. but im having trouble getting videos 2 play on the amv player. what kind of converter do i need to play amv's or mtv's??

also the screen menus are covered in flowers and i can't change it lol!
    is there any way of changing the operating system or will i forever remain a flower boy??

plese help! thanks!

i bought an ipod nano lookalike and its fantastic! does so much more than an ipod! but im having difficulty finding an mtv converter so i can view my vids on it!

also there are flowers all over the menus lol. is there a way to change the operating system or shall i remain a flower boy forever?

it is exactly the same as the ones shown above...same flowers and everything. can u guys help me?

please help! thanks!

oustas

mp4

I have the mp4 sv188a player . Can anyone tell where i can find its firmware ?

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast