Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    haytham

Re: Sony Digital Mp4 Player

please help i want to update firmware

thanks

Dizzle

I also have that Sony MP4 player....I won it in a raffle...i have all the stuff that comes with it...but I have no use for it....can someone tell me how much they are worth, cause I am gonna sell it, its all still in the packaging.

My E-mail addy is Rich8896@yahoo.com

If someone could let me know I would greatly appreciate it....
    Thanx
    Rich

niknaren

hi all. to be very frank i should tell you ssome points

1. never buy an MP4 player( the format is not even MP4 in the player)
    if you did
    2. never format it,(ever)......(as long as possible)
    3. if you get less space, there is a problem with the chip, which can only be solved by the chineese who made it.
    4. as long as possilbe never try to upgrade firmware, (the tool they gives is almost useless)
    5. if upgradation is required check ur board number,(by unscrewing the player)
    6. check s1mp3.org for the firmwire
    7. and pls check the board number
    these are the words of wisdom from a victim like you all, from the chineese attack of mp4 player
    one more thing
    8. ask ur friend to buy an ipod, instead of going for cheap stuff
    guys the memory problem is almost unsolveable.....i guess all gets the message ....take care, mail me at niknaren@yahoo.com, for more ( i am not an expert...but a victim like you all)... take care

i just got a sony mp4, i believe from taiwan and im having some problems surprisingly enough. i tried tranferring some files to it however its not showing that there are any on it when i try to play them. but when i hook it up to a computer i can play the files off of it... im not the most computer oriented person and any help would be appreciated...

Esmar

I have a solution to the problem of not being able to get music on the player.

Drag the files from the Driver onto the mp4 player.(MSIcn to MSItw)

make a folder for it if you like.

And boom now you have a 2 gigabyte Mp4 player from sony:-)
    if you paid more than 150 Chinese money(canīt spell that worthless valuta) you got butt****ed:-)

Hi! I see that I am the idiot which has formatted the fake Sony MP4 player from China. I both two pieces and one is still working. I have to try how to upgrade the firmware and I also had on in player ‘online mode’ multiread ore something like that and then a could so both disk-partition RAV and FAT and I accidentally formatted RAW partition. I don’t know anymore when this #### stops to work after the upgrade or formatting. I am trying weary hard to fix it but I can not. I have also now the disk quota 115 MB and before was 2GB. I am asking if is possible to help with other one which is still working properly. If someone has some goof idea pleas let mw know and I will share everything what I will found out with you.

Fredd

I have a sony mp4 player with 2gb discspace, at first it wanted me to format the drive so i would only get a couple of mbīs left. I solved this by going in to the system meny on the mp4 and choosing online mode and then picking multidrive. This helped me get the full 2gb capacity on the driver. Still having some trouble transfering some files to the player as i get "format error" on some of the music/video files. Anyone knows what to do about that?

Quote: Fredd
    I have a sony mp4 player with 2gb discspace, at first it wanted me to format the drive so i would only get a couple of mbīs left. I solved this by going in to the system meny on the mp4 and choosing online mode and then picking multidrive. This helped me get the full 2gb capacity on the driver. Still having some trouble transfering some files to the player as i get "format error" on some of the music/video files. Anyone knows what to do about that?

Hey, I am having the same problem. It says "Format Error" on my video files. So please if you find out the solution, mail it to me too on rajatbehlweb@rediffmail.com.

Hi!, i have a Digital MP4 Player SV998 too, but i dont know how to use it, becouse the manual is in other lenguage, if somebody can tell how i can read this in english plz tell me, Thanks Ya.

edwinheavy

i have a sony mp4 acts16d_16_16sz. I need the firware.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast