Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Yan

Re: Sony Digital Mp4 Player

Quote: Fredd
    I have a sony mp4 player with 2gb discspace, at first it wanted me to format the drive so i would only get a couple of mb´s left. I solved this by going in to the system meny on the mp4 and choosing online mode and then picking multidrive. This helped me get the full 2gb capacity on the driver. Still having some trouble transfering some files to the player as i get "format error" on some of the music/video files. Anyone knows what to do about that?

I hv a sony mp4 player as well n i accidentally formatted it into FAT32...i format it back to FAT later n i only get 150MB left...i try ur way stated above but it was to no avail. Can u tell me how to solve this problem? My email is uzumaki06@hotmail.com

SADASHIV

Quote: adriana
    Sorry! i am a spanish girl and i dont understand very well the way to get back 1 gb to my mp4.
    Please, could you explain it to me to adri_80_2004@yahoo.es

Thanks a lot
    FORMAT YOUR USB DRIVE FOT FAT & NOT FOR FAT32
    UNDER WIN XP
    IF YOUR PROBLEM GET SOLVED REPLY AT SADASHIVSAHASTRABUDDHE@YAHOO.COM

Yan

Quote: Yan
    I hv a sony mp4 player as well n i accidentally formatted it into FAT32...i format it back to FAT later n i only get 150MB left...i try ur way stated above but it was to no avail. Can u tell me how to solve this problem? My email is uzumaki06@hotmail.com

sorry...my email got problem recently n i fix it....can anyone help me wif the problem i stated above plzz email me at uzumaki06@hotmail.com. I dont want my money being wasted like that...

boy

how does MP4 player work?

Screwed

i have fallen into the i brought a sony digital mp4 player
    the player thankfully seems to function ok, but the software that converts the video files is screwed. i have tryd searching and searching for another convertor and cant find any.(oddly thou i have found a player that will play the files but wont convert them) if anyone has any suggestions on a covertor that will convert to the mpx formatt it would be great. the enrgish manual i have suggests i go to their website, yet i have read the manual back to front and the box i cannot find the said website. if somebody knows their website it would be handy aswell

my email is freebob@bigpond.com

thanks

dorgham.A

I formatting with format FAT 16 I enought problem thank you a_dorgham@yahoo.fr

ALexandre

Quote: Aih
    Yes!!!
    I think it´s the same, but mine is white, and below the scream it is written "sony mp4 digital player".
    I got it in Pekin. So far to ask for the complaints book... Well, I just paid 29 euros for it...
    I bought the same but I have a problem: I can switch on it but after a little loading it say goodbye ... Have you the solution?(I have ever charge it and he only work with USB)
    my mail:kanciralexandre@hotmail.com

Will

I recently received it as a gift. It was purchased in China, and I cannot read chinese. If anyone knows of a online manual for it, please tell me.

senkron24

pls pls pls
    wher cann me help on my mp4 player sony digital mp4 player

i have forget in holiday my cd from this pruduckts and all other for this

i need driver and new firmen ware my mp4 player hang pls help me

senkron24@gmail.com

msn: senkron24@hotmail.com

best ragarts senkron24

hi

i have Sony Digital Mp4 Player and i have foget my cd in holiday and cant find driver and new firmenware
    my mp4 player hang pls help me find driver and oll other aplikation
    big thanks on all

senkron24@gmail.com

msn: senkron24@hotmail.com

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast