Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast
    me again..
    I solved that one. I played around with the menus and found that it was set to play intos only. I put it to normal and now it seems to play what is there.

Oh well - better than nothing. You get what you pay for..

ra

asking for advice

hey guys am going to buy a new mp4 player (sony) with camera 2mg pixel and i wanna know the best one i can buy it

problem with my mp4 player

hello all
    How to update firmware on my
    MP4 player
    when I start my mp4 player this error showing in this screen: "voip is looked it need upgrad"
    thanks

My mother has bought me this m94 one month ago but today i want to listen it but when i push the on/off button the light becomes blue but the screen doesn't work! who can help me??

help me help me help me

hey guys i also have puchased a mp4 player of sony when i try to play my music then the player get restarted n show formatt error in case of vidoe songs i use amv format for video plz any one can help me then send me an emal to aryan_lovestation@yahoo.com
    thank u n have a nice day

My mom just recently bought me a MP4 player for my birthday. It appeared to be working fine and then all of sudden it is now saying Disk error anytime I try to listen to my music or play videos. The only thing that seems to be working is the radio. Also when I tried to plug it in to the computer to had more files, it just does a Zzzz and will not sync up with my computer. If anyone knows how to fix this problem could you please email me at OxgigglesxO@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Couuld please anybody help me out with this crazy samsung mp4 player/??? When I connect it to the computer thhrough USB, it doesn't recognize, thus i can't put any music on it.
    Any useful reply will be appreciated veery much because i am already disappointed and almostt to give up with this item!!!
    If you have any good suggestions or you already solved such a problem, please contact me on my e-mail kooler2004@mail.ru . Anticipated thanks!!!

'No files' fix!!

Hey guys I had the same prob where I formatted my player and it cut the capacity. The trick is to format it Fat16 of for win xp users, just simply 'FAT'. I did it and it worked. My player is working fine, just like new.

Good Luck

Peelaz

MP4 sony need CD software

thanks to help me getting the CD of the sony MP4 as I have bought one with no CD included and I have a problem in playing the video files
    From,
    Ayman

somy mp4 player

my player gets reset after playing every 19 songs ...any solution for this...i dont have any manual to use this...it is an SONY MP4 player