Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Sony Digital (Chinese) MP4/MP3 Player.

I have Sony Digital (Chinese) MP4/MP3 Player. Earlier it was connecting to Windows XP and I was transferring files to the player, but all of a sudden when playing it reached a song and said "format error" and switched off automatically. So I plugged it into the computer so that I could delete that song. However, on going to Windows Explorer to get to that file gave me this message: "Disk not formatted, please format disk". I cannot access this player. What should I do now?
    Please HELP

hey...

hello.... can someone help me ? my dad is a sailor and is now in malaysia..(i live in europe). he said he bought me the latest Sony mp4 digital player with 5 MEGAPIXEL camera and 2,512 gigabyte memory... he also mentioned that it is smaller than a cell phone DOES THIS EVEN EXIST?? PLEASE REPLY ME or chat with me: me_matt02@yahoo.com

me again..

i also searched everywhere on the internet... nothing!!! ^

please somebody help me...

i have an mp4 player from sony its model is sony mp-92
    there is aproblem i canot find an answer to it that it is not open an amv files that means it doesnot display video files .
    now i use it just as an mp3 player and i cant do any thing for that
    so i ask u friends pro.
    to help to solve this problem by a software or a manual how to use this thing or i will throw it b the window cause i hated it .....
    with all my pleaser....
    yours

Vimax f-073 Mp4 (iPoD style black 1.5") 1gig with FM radio

Windows had not properly detected my mp4, and now it was BLACK DEAD wuhuhuhu ... So I installed it using the Device manager and the wizard search... and I had installed the usb (2.0) adfu something like that... I thought it would work but it does not... And now my mp4 is not working anymore... totally not working... huhuhu

When I checked it for repair, they said that I have to install the driver and software for it..... But I can't find any on the internet....

Please anyone help me... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... I'd appreciate it so much..

Please email me or chat.......
    coolietruly_edvie10@yahoo.com

GOD BLess Anyone!!!!
    Last edited by eggboy10; 27th Mar 2007 at 04:47.

1gb to 110 mb problem while formatting

Please send me the solution at kamb1@rediffmail.com

Solutions

1. To play .AMV files on your player you need Full software set for player, there you will find AMV convert tool specialy for that player.(if not working try to reduce picture size to 96X96).

2.People who have problem with memory size after format, it's not a software|firmware problem ! In your player really 128 mb flash chip, Hynix/Samsung you can't get more (fake memory size can be any 1,2,4,8gb but really 113-114mb).

3. To recover dead player you need special soft to extract firmware in ADFU mode from your player, repear it and reflash firmware back to your player or find correct firmware and flash it to device.
    (relly it's bad idea to update firmware without backup !)

4. I have about 10 versions of same looking devices with uncompatible firmwares but in any player firmware I found same files fsFAT16.drv and fsFAT32.drv . That player work's with FAT16 and FAT32 !

5. Any questions ? Welcome. 2dark@ua.fm

6. here is a link to software CD and update for it.
    http://infostore.org/info/3002999
    Last edited by 2dark; 7th Apr 2007 at 02:26.

Quote: Maverick004
    View Post
    hello.... can someone help me ? my dad is a sailor and is now in malaysia..(i live in europe). he said he bought me the latest Sony mp4 digital player with 5 MEGAPIXEL camera and 2,512 gigabyte memory... he also mentioned that it is smaller than a cell phone DOES THIS EVEN EXIST?? PLEASE REPLY ME or chat with me: me_matt02@yahoo.com
    Hi, I'm not even sure why you're asking for help. But yes. there are many very small players in this region, mainly manufactured in China (anyway the ipod's made there too, but perhaps with more stringent quality controls. Differing brands, differing quality control). Why don't you just sit back, do other stuff and not have too high an expectation? And have fun when it comes... let us know.
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Quote: Roman
    View Post
    Did you solve the problem??

I have the same problem
    did u solve the problem?

help me

hi all
    friends
    i have also a sony s1 mp4 digital player 512mb by chine i have format it and after that it shows 256 mb memory
    please help me
    please
    its urgent
    thx