Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Re: Sony Digital Mp4 Player

i recently recived a sony mp4 player from bejing china....i did not use the driver provided because my pc could not find it...but i manually set the languge from chinese to english...although i can not read chinese i did this simply by pressing buttons....so i procceded to download my music but it would only download 24 song and it went into the "root" folder...i do not know how to make another folder.....as another user say that could get more songs....so did i formatt is is that why i can only have 24 songs at a time??? if any of you can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it....
    you can sen me an email at sweetgirl14f@aol.com
    thank you

lokesh

Quote: Rana
    You need to re-install the firmware from the backup CD. Or you need to download it from the webside.

hello friend even my sony digital mp4 player also lost firmware. if you get the firmware plelase send me the firmware.
    my email is lokesh_urs4ever@yahoo.com

do not forget

Camara

this is for Moike. i also bought a "sony" mp4 player in beijing but i bought mine in the cotton market. With mine I recieved a cd that has programs on it, one which converts video files to allow them to play on the mp4 player. if you got one of these cds. you should see if u have the program that converts the video files.

kushal

never format mp3 player

moein

Quote: Rana
    You need to re-install the firmware from the backup CD. Or you need to download it from the webside.
    i need to download it from the website

mazhari

hi i have sony mp4 player. but i dont have user manual.please help me.my email is
    moein9999@yahoo.com

Hi can somebody help me... I conect my mp4 Sony Digital Player to my computer and my computer show it to me like removable device but it can not open it Windows tell me that this driver did not format please format it

please help me.

Hunter

There is definitely sum prob. wid dis player.. i mean i have seen d complains people r havin n must say dat i have d same complain... that is d memory goes down after u format it once... n as far as ur problem goes ur player is showin more memory than it actually has so u will have to format it n after dat ur memory will come down n den things will work properly

Hunter

download winavi mp4 converter. a trial version is available on d net.

Darshan

Quote: Daria
    hey I got same problem as you did you find the way to fix it
    if you got the solution plz tell me so ...... plz friend

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast