Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    A POSSIBLE SOLUTION

A POSSIBLE SOLUTION but NEED to be DONE TOGETHER

This is possible solution for formated mp4. However, I need your corperation because I do not have initial mp4 which have not been formated or changed.

First: Pludge brand new mp4 4BG player in your PC
    Second: run the application I send to you (Norton Ghost)
    Third: Choose option LOCAL -> PARTITION -> TO IMAGE ->
    Click on mp4 option (4Gb) not your hard disk PC ->
    Choose the destination for the file
    Four: Send me the file.

This is its pic (The initial mp4 (never formatted) must be the same version (look like Nano and have button MENU on top) and the same capacity 4GB):
    http://www.eyeglassesking.com/michelle/ipod-black2.jpg

If you have a new mp4 4GB like this. Please using Ghost program to make a backup file. Then I will test on my mp4 and solve the problem.

Best regards,
    Tom
    (Norton Ghost you can download from http://www.download.com/Norton-Ghost...-10458759.html) or any other websites such as Symmantec.com (not free)

FAISAL

Sony Mp4 Player

From Where Will I Get The Fw For My Sony Mp4 Player With Details

Sc85052a

2006/03/13

Act_v3.5.35

ahmed rushdi

looking for msi.cab

Quote: Jay
    Hey, The msi.cab is on the cd, its the installer thats not reading it. all u need to do is load the installer and the msi file (just grab a bunch of files from the cd that u think will be needed) onto the computer (make a folder on desktop)...I think you need to exstract something first...it took me a little while trying to get it, so if it doesn't work just try different variations of what i said. it worked for me!
    plz i want msi.cab file

ICE

sony sux

Hell all

I have got that same stupid product .. I just cannot know what is its model at all ..

the box has Walkman Mp3 player written on it, but I HAVE NEVER FOUND SUCH THING IN ALL OF SONY's SITES !!

its really wieerrd..

I have that little cd, and a supposedly driver folder, but while it installs it stops and complains about a missing data2 archieve, which is not found in the driver folder ..

this really sux .. now I understand why chinesse products are a real $hit

ahmed rushdi

install anther msi.cab

Quote: ahmed rushdi
    plz i want msi.cab file
    i tried to do what u said to me but it dosn't work because when i install the prog. i find a masage that no msi.cab on cd.
    when i looking in cd i was fond file cauld msi.zip
    plz tell me how to solve this problem tell me how i can get msi.cab
    thank you for help

Christopher
    CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER??iT'S ANNOYING WHEN I found out that the driver disc that they provided was EMPTY! And i cant seem to find the driver anywhere on the internet.

mitsun
    Quote: psyho
    I have also problems with this player. I want to play music and it says Intialiazing... and then it turns of and restarts. Is there any way to fix this?
    just format it

kkm

help please

hi, my dad same back from china with an mp4 sony. i try to upload the songs but it comes up with 'the parameter is inccorect' can anyone help me and tell me what that mean please?
    Thank you if you do!

vahid

help

I have format it.Can you help me to reset it?
    my email:vahidajorlo@yahpp.com

vahid

help

Can you tell me what website?