Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

sreekanth

hai ,
    this is not a firmvare problem,this is due to the wrong flash chip inside ur player.It is caused by the chinese manufactures covering up their mistakes of ordering the wrong chips and formatting them to look bigger!!!

to check ur player have 2GB capacity, open ur player and check the no of memory chip,it should be marked HY27UH,HY27FH etc
    You can find out the real size of your HYNIX chip here:

* HY27UH081G2M = 1Gb (GigaBit) = 128MB (MegaByte)
    * HY27UH082G2M = 2Gb (GigaBit) = 256MB (MegaByte)
    * HY27UH084G2M = 4Gb (GigaBit) = 512MB (MegaByte)
    * HY27UH088G2M = 8Gb (GigaBit) = 1024MB (MegaByte)
    * (1 Byte = 8 bits)
    The ONLY way to fix this problem is to solder a new memory chip in to your player and re flashing your original firmware!
    if u have any more doubts contact me at sreekanth85@gmail.com
    please inform me if ur chip has more than 1gb capacity
    yours sincierly
    sreekanth

mitra

my pc does not recognize player.

I have xp on my pc but it doesn't recognize the sony 512mb mp4 player .I don't have driver cd but i suppose it doesn't require driver. Actually i downloaded songs from the shop where i bought & it is working perfectly alright but can't change songs because pc can't recognize(tried on few pc's).can you help ?

ZAID LEE

Can Help I Think

Quote: Ender
    Hi,
    i have a sony digital mp4 2GB..
    I formatted it, but it is now 116MB.. I couldn't understand what happened. Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot

PLEASE FORMAT IT 2 TO 3 TIMES IT SHOULD WORK OTHERWISE AND TRY IT SHOULD WORK

Chiratan

How to convert dat,mpeg,wmv files into amv files

Hey please help me...... i have lots of video songs but to play them in the sony mp4 digital player i hav to convert them in .amv files... please tell me what to do or... from where can i find the converter

Quote: Chiratan
    Hey please help me...... i have lots of video songs but to play them in the sony mp4 digital player i hav to convert them in .amv files... please tell me what to do or... from where can i find the converter
    Hai,
    Dont u got a cd with ur mp4 player.Usually they give a cd with that.It contains the software for concerting to amv file. there are also other freeware for converting in net by serching in google.but in my case i was not able to succesfully convert it and playing that in my player by that softwares. I think it was due to the wrong scren size that i scelct during encoding. so try to use the software in the cd for converting.for better results adjust the screan size and quality inthe advanced options.I succesfully converted and was able to play in my player.if u dont have that software i will mail u that software.contact me at sreekanth85@gmail.com

Quote: mitra
    I have xp on my pc but it doesn't recognize the sony 512mb mp4 player .I don't have driver cd but i suppose it doesn't require driver. Actually i downloaded songs from the shop where i bought & it is working perfectly alright but can't change songs because pc can't recognize(tried on few pc's).can you help ?
    Hai mitra,
    Ithink it was surelly due to ur damaged usb cable(which connests ur pc and player).so try tro connect it using amother cable.sice these players are flash drives xp does not need any driver cds.so am sure that it was due to ur wrong cable

shiva

ur answer

Quote: adames
    I have a chinese digital mp4 player someone help me for converter .mpg to .mtv
    hey here is the converter of all types where u can convert from any format to required format enjoy man
    http://www.avsmedia.com/VideoTools/i...&OVMTC=content
    bye if u still have any queries mail me at amiable258@gmail.com

Quote: drewan05
    i just got a sony mp4, i believe from taiwan and im having some problems surprisingly enough. i tried tranferring some files to it however its not showing that there are any on it when i try to play them. but when i hook it up to a computer i can play the files off of it... im not the most computer oriented person and any help would be appreciated...

I've got the same problem sort of. I've got the songs on the mp4 player, i can play them on the pc, but when i access music on the mp4 player it says initializing then an hourglass appares and then it turns off! GREAT!.... I've got another problem aswell, some music files a friend of mine put on keeps multiplying, when i open the folder, it just contains the same folder, and so on for 5-10 times....hopless!!!And i can't delete them!

Hope someone can help me! Thanks
    Lena=)

Am I Just Stupid Or...

Ok, I've got a sony Mp4 player bought in china somewhere....it don't really work, lots of good tips here, only one thing.

What does it mean that u formate it?

What is Firmware?

If someone could answer this, i'd be very happy! And I'll feel a bit less stupid!

Thanks....Lena=)

Arumugam

Sony Digital Mp4 Player

Hello guys me too got the similar player with 512MB Spec but when formatted 256MB Lost and now my mp4 player size is just 256MB but it's working fine. i tried firmware upgrading many times and nothing went wrong. Any queries about this (Sony Mp4 player) feel free to Mail me in following mail id arumugam_mail@yahoo.com.