Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Sony MP4 Player

hi there...

i also have one... but my problem is when the mp4 connected to the pc.... just the zzzzzz of the pc and the player icon appear on my mp4 player display panel...

before this nothing problems going on ..... but suddenly.... i can't access to my mp4 form my pc to download such things....

could anybody can solve my problem...plzz..tq

Need soln for Sony MP4 Player

Hello Friends,

I Bought a Sony 512MB Digital MP4 Player. It was working fine until I formatted it. Now its showing only 1MB and I am not able to access any files as it says, the drive is not formatted- Do you want to format it. When I try to format it again it says - Windows cannot format this drive. Please if any one has a solution mail me at gauravbilgi@rediffmail.com with subject as MP4 Player.

Thank You

yes... u must not format it....
    nut i want to know that....if your files got currpted...using...2gb of space...anytime?

I aslo have 1GB player ...but some of the files got currpted...everytime.. i copy...so now I formatted .. and now I have 108 MB..but...
    now ...Files didn't currepted...it works fine....
    I HAPPY NOW>>>
    Because data is more impotant than space...

Quote: nejc
    View Post
    Hello

I have player with 2 gb space. And if I read this forum right, a musn't upgrade or format drive. I will loose my memory, right?

What kind of format do you use for songs i use open with:WMV Player and name it Track 1.wma is this correct? sry im kinda a noob...I'm use to my ipod

Hey guys look free ipod! http://www.getitfree.net/xnzwynolb when it says you have to participate in one offer do virus check...AND ITS FREE

SONY MP4 PLAYER 1Gb MEMORY

DEAR FRIENDS,

I had purchased just one week back Sony MP4 player with 1GB memory. System utility was showing 997MB from the begining. But while transfering songs to the disk from PC, found irregular behaviour. Tried to delete them from the disk. Could not delete the same. Then I had formatted the disk. Now the disk capacity shows only 233MB and all the functions are ok. But I am not able to regain the 1GB. Please inform me about the compression utility of harddisk while formatting to regain 1GB. I think there is no soulution and I have to bear with this 233MB memory only. Please help me out of this situation. If any one has soulution please mail me to this e-mail. vlnsarma@hotmail.com

hello guys ...........ive a sony mp4 digital player but it has format error while playing videos so plz give me the correct guide line n plz note guys ive allready converted all d videos into amv format in amv converter tool ....................or mail me @ jameelsolid@yahoo.com

Sony 1GB MP4

Everyone's having problems with video.... but my mp4 won't even play mp3's?? What Am I doing wrong.. actually let me rephrase that, They can get copied into the file, but they only play first 10 seconds? And it says they have 3:30min but yet still only play 10 seconds each?

Plz Help Me!!!

I BOUGHT NEW CHINESE 1 GB MP4 PLAYER , I TRIES UPGRADING THE FIRMWARE BY MISTAKE I DIDNT ACTIVATE FIRMWARE IN THE PLAYER BUT DIRECTLY LOADED THE FIRMWARE THROUGH PC SOFTWARE(MP3 Player Upgrade Tool) LATER MY PLAYER GOT SPOILED ITS DISPLAY IS BLINKING WHEN SWITCHED ON!!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by singaporecity; 15th Oct 2006 at 17:22.

reformat

For gauravbilgi@rediffmail.com and those that have storage slashed from 1G to 120m (or some lesser number) try reformatting. Use the format device that comes with the player on the CD. The computer uses FAT32 or FAT16 rather than plain FAT, that the device recomends. The device speaks to this on page 2 of the jumbled pigeon English manual.

For those who have errors playing videos and mp3 it could be that the device needs to fix-errors. Try error checking the device. Plug it in your computer, go to properties > tools > error-check. If that does not work well you might need to balance whether you want to format the drive and lose space. Or keep the space without a functional player.