Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Ur Problem Solved

I THINK I FOUND THEM.

TWO USEFUL SITES DEDICATED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS WE'VE BEEN EXPERIENCING.

http://www.mympxplayer.org
    http://www.scrub50187.com/MP4.html

ONE MORE THING. ALWAYS TRY TO SEARCH GOOGLE JAPAN, CHINA, RUSSIA IF U CAN'T FIND SOMETHING ON GOOGLE DEFAULT SERVER.

hii all i want someone help me i have sony digital mp4 player should it memory 256mm i can put in it 256 m but when try work after 19 songs my mp4 stop and make restart and i try update frameware but i don't found it and i havn't cd please someone help me in it my mp4 kind mmd

HI Please help me........

Hi,

I got a new mp4 player and iam not able to play all the songs only 53 songs are playing and when i tried to play 54th songs it is shutting down and comes to 1st song

Details:
    HY27UF082G2B
    ATJ2O51H

Volume Control of MP4 Player

I have recently purchased a Sony 256 MB digitial MP4/MP3 Player. How do I increase its volume???

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/technologies/mpeg4/

apple fans, sheck the above link for most information on the mpeg4 format!
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Sony Mp4 Digital Player!!!

Hey!!! Please could anybody sincerely help me out? I bought a SONY MP4 DIGITAL PLAYER, just a month ago and i mistakenly upgraded the firmware(Guess with a wrong one) Since the my MP4 has stopped working. Could anybody please send me the original firmware file for the MP4 digital player? I'm in serious need pleaseeeeeee. U could reach me at femidebol@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.

How many of you bought your MP3/4 from a seller on ebay called mygalshop. I too got rooked, I bought 3 for my children for Christmas, and received one that was DOA and all three of them are generic, and from what I read on here.. I am having the same problems as most of you.
    and Seller will not respond. Now I am being told by the company I made payment thru, that I have to have someone with letter head appraise this item and confirm that it is not NAME BRAND...and that it has less space the it advertises... as in.. 2 GB is less... the fun just doesn't stop does it.
    I think next time I will try to save more money and buy the name brand here in the states. But I was just curious how many others bought from same seller and got rooked.

Prax
    Quote: lena=)
    View Post
    Ok, I've got a sony Mp4 player bought in china somewhere....it don't really work, lots of good tips here, only one thing.

What does it mean that u formate it?

What is Firmware?

If someone could answer this, i'd be very happy! And I'll feel a bit less stupid!

Thanks....Lena=)
    1. To Format means, complete cleaning of contents on the Disk.
    Formatting erases ALL the Data (Files/Folder, etc.) of the Disk.
    Making it a brand new Disk ready to be used.
    Format using FAT ONLY. (Only FAT, Not with FAT16, FAT 32 or NTFS).

2. Firmware is a Software like a OS, it controls/tells the player what actually to do? When Starting, working, etc (Like Windows OS).
    Updating Firmware means updating the functioning of player to error free... or a stable/reliable one. (like, Windows 2000 to Windows XP)

i bought sony mp4 player of 256 mb but i cud not find a mp4 converter anywhere could anyone help to find a software to convert mp3 to mp4

could anyone send a link to freezashu@gmail.com

Only plays 10 seconds of each song..

OK - so I am resigned to the fact that my knockoff IPOD only really has 108MB.. I have read the whole thread , reformated etc. However now I have exactly the same problems as magic - page 21. It will take about 20 songs but only play 10 seconds of each. The whole song file is there since I can play it from the mp3 player from the computer..

Does anyone know why it will only play 10 seconds of each song and how to fix it??
    Thanks
    ra