Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Sony Digital Mp4 Player is a waste device

i have bought a sony MP3/MP4 player(2Gb) . i had been using it for past two months with some problems (playing just 20 songs ). once i used their software to format it .suddenly the size reduced to 110 mb. its not actually 2 gb its just showing as 2 gb .just they have used 110 mb flash memory . and they are cheating all the guys by selling it in cheaper price . Guys Its a FAKE Product

plz plz plz help me

hi..
    gone thro ur thread about mp4 problem,. i too bought a same sony mp4 digital player. it had some problem with tranfer of files from system..so i downloaded some firmware software from net and tried installing it in the player without backup. that s where i did the deadly mistake. now the player went blank and not even switchin on. the systme is not able to recognize it either. the vendor from whom i bought says nothing can be done about it.
    If you find any solution please please pleaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse let me know.. i am desparate to make it work again.

Plz help

Hi every body ,
    I have chinese mp4 player ,it works properly but the problem is that it doesn't display any song lyric that I put in it ,it only plays the lyric of the sample song which was on it when I bought it .
    I tried every thing : I edit the lyric with the lrc editor and name it as the same name of the song but it still cann't play it .
    any body can help me plz

I think this will help

i never get mp4 fomarting problem, coz i do what i read. this link may help you all. it works for me, but i dont know for you all. if it works just thank to me..

http://buybuy.com.my/_mgxroot/page_10718.html

maike_zcmk@yahoo.com

sorry for my bad english...

***Edited
    - Can someone upload chaines mp4 digital player's cd software & Driver. My Cd is damaged. Email me ok.
    Last edited by mikex16; 24th Aug 2007 at 14:12.

help for my mp4 player sony

hi frnds.i bought a mp4 player of 4GB.my player cant play more than 35 mp3 songs.if i try to store more songs,it dispayes FORMAT ERROR.is any software required?plz help me i urgently need it.
    my email is luvvvvv_u@yahoo.com
    i shall be thankful.

recorder

i have a sony mp4 digital player 8GB. it says it can record but i dont know how to do it.pls does anyone have an idea.and whatever is the cd in the pack for. it cant play.pls contact at morinbliss@yahoo.com.

Sony MP4 dgital player

Quote: halim
    View Post
    I have mp4 plyer from sony japan i want software for it thnks
    ou send me b y ensil

Sir,
    Can you help me?

I have a Sony from Japan as shown in the pictures attached.(Not to find how to?). I t has a centre button with multifunctions.
    I have the operating instructions missing. Can you please send me by email?
    I shall be very much thankful to you please.
    Dore

Quote: halim
    View Post
    I have mp4 plyer from sony japan i want software for it thnks
    ou send me b y ensil

Sir,
    Can you help me?

I have a Sony from Japan as shown in the pictures attached.(Not to find how to?). I t has a centre button with multifunctions.
    I have the operating instructions missing. Can you please send me by email?
    I shall be very much thankful to you please.
    Dore

Problem with MP4 player

Quote: vikasvds
    View Post
    I have sony(I think chines) SC85052a F/W version act_v3.5.35 based MP4 player i was trying to creat a partion on this 1 GB player but meanwhile bymistake i closed the tool that creats partition and now it only showing only some 471 MB space on the player memory.

Please tell me how to recover the lost partition.

Thanks in advance

i too have the same problem.... please send the remedy for this problem to my mail id : mailkvasanth@gmail.com or vasanthkalki@yahoo.co.in

thank you. waiting for your response

MP4 Digital Plyer Formatting Problem

Hi,
    I have MP4 Digital Plyer, while I plug in a computer, a message saying 'The disck in drive G is not formatted. Do you want to format it noe? ' is displayed. I used it properly before this problem appeared. I am afraid to formatt it that I may lost the factory setting and I may not able resore it after formatting. So, I need Help how can i formatt it with out loosing the factory setting. Unfortunately, I have no any software with the player when I bought it.

Thank u,