Dave, sent you a message via the "Contact form"

Dave Owen,
    Thank you.
    Sent you a message via the contact form from this website.
    Let me know what you think
    Excited ..Copperman

Blog Entries

Re: Dave, sent you a message via the "Contact form"

Hi Copperman,

I've had a quick look and the service does seem to be impressive. It's nicely laid out and looks easy enough to use. I'd say it has a lot of potential.

I have seen a few other similar services. My first impression is that yours is at least as good as any other I've seen.

My main reservation is the Microsoft bias. The first thing I saw when I visited the page was a message saying "Your Web Browser is NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY this system. Please read the System Requirements below and update your Web Browser software."

I'm sorry to say it, but IMO the total number of people who will "update" their browser to see a website's content is zero. In any case, I do not consider changing my browser from Firefox to Internet Explorer an upgrade.

Perhaps the message should say "Sorry, in order to view this content you will need to downgrade your browser to Internet Explorer".

I personally favour Flash for video delivery, partly because it works equally well with different browsers and platforms.

Anyway, I do like the way your video product looks. I will certainly have a closer look as soon as I can. Unfortunately we are still in the middle of a major server move - we have a lot of hosting clients which we are moving to new servers this week. After that I hope to have a bit more time.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com