Blog Entries

It never rains...

... it pours. I just want to say sorry I haven't been around much recently to answer questions etc. It's been a crazy time for us (and it's still going).

It's very frustrating to think that the biggest obstacle to working on this website is security. We spend so much time dealing with security issues, fending off hackers and wading through spam that it really impacts on how much time we have to make the site better. I've personally spent most of the last month dealing with issues resulting from security concerns. When I think of the tutorials I could have written in that time it breaks my heart.

Anyway, thanks to those guys who have been hanging around answering questions and helping out. It's great to know that even though this is a relatively small community, most questions do get a decent answer in the end.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries

Re: It never rains...

Hey Dave,
    I'm sorry to find out that you've had to do lot's of house cleaning. Sadly and unfortunately, it seems to be part of the territory. I'd like to be the first to say thanks to you and those involved working so hard to keep this going.

To all members: I think you could & would agree that this is such a great site - very informative, lots of opinions, friendliness with a unique stroke of caring. Do you think you can find a way to give some sort of financial contribution to Media College? I'm sure any contribution would be welcomed. Dave et al, don't even pursue requests to any members. I just want to reach out to all those who do care about this piece of cyberspace and find this site so helpful to give as a show thanks. Obviously Media College is not out to take advantage and get paying members only - and for that I am also thankful .

My apology to those who find my solicitation more offensive than a sense of caring for which I receive (nor want) any sort of compensation.

So have I embarrassed you enough Dave??
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

Dave,
    This is Copperman again....still on my bandwagon.
    Would you consider registering Media College to receive 20% of all commission of sales generated through Media College.

Just in case you don't remember, I call you form San Diego (USA) at an ungodly hour of the morning a few weeks ago.
    I know you are very busy at this time. Please give this some consideration.

Copperman.

Blog Entries

SC358: Shucks, you have indeed embarrassed me . Thanks though - your message is much appreciated. Thanks also for continuing to share your knowledge and experience via this forum.

Copperman: I haven't forgotten. I sent you an email yesterday and I had a good talk to Ange about it last night. I have set a couple of things in place to help gauge demand. I should be able to get back to you soon.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanks Dave.
    I got your message.
    I am available by phone and/or email.

Copperman