Thread: Audio

Audio

Hello may somebody can tell me please how I can add audio as backround music to my webpage/s . So when viewer enter my website audio starts automatic?
    I'm using frontpage 2002 and from my host I got all what i can get - so no problem from there!

Thanks
    Bigwolf

Blog Entries

Re: Audio

This is a good question and I think I'll make a tutorial page about it. I should have it ready soon. In the meantime, do you have a preferred audio format, e.g. WAV, Windows Media, Flash, etc? Do you already have the audio file or do you need to know how to create that as well?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Hello Dave,
    thank you very much.Now I got different aufio files in WAV and mp3 music files.I am using only frontpage 2002 . I done this before even with FP but on other server and what I did was going in FP >open index site > page probertie right mouse button > in General tab > there is incl Backround sound. But when I search for the files is nothing there. I can not insert the above which audio file ever.And I got plenty audio files.
    Got this to do with FP 2002 ?
    But in my members site I got whole funy on/offline games , plenty of DL files incl. but this is different then backround audio.

Thank you

Bigwolf

Blog Entries

Like most things in web design, you really need to know how to work with HTML to get it right. If this sounds scary, don't worry, it isn't as bad as it sounds. As soon as you know how to insert HTML code into your page you'll be able to do all sorts of new and exciting things.

Anyway, I've made a page for you here:
    Background music on a web page

Make sure you read the "word of caution". IMO background music is a bad idea unless you're 100% sure it's what your audience wants.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

hello dave
    great thank you very much iw ill use this one. very good help.
    i got from beginning of last month prblobelms even to show the index site. because i was trying to install zencart - but you know beginners luck -i stuck in the middle.and from my host i needed over 110 tickets repley and still was not working till one tech know what i was talking about now ist fine.but i was on again about the audio.
    so thank you again for your great help

Bigwolf
    PS: i got about 650 pages up, about 50 from myself - is funny and stuck with audio lol