TSR-150X Mosfet Power amplifier

Hi there.

Just acquired this 75 watts per channel stereo power amp. It's a 1u rack mount. There is nothing on it other than the above model number, i.e no brand name, 'made in...' or any other identifying features. Has anyone any knowledge of it? Is there a user or service manual available?

Cheers

dj spike

Re: TSR-150X Mosfet Power amplifier

hi i just picked up one of these too let me know if u find out anything

dj_spike@orange.net

The TSR150X is part of a range of equipment built by Bass Leisure for use in their pubs and clubs. The amps are robust and designed for continuous use. Iíve installed hundreds. Any questions please ask.

Ref TSR 150x

I too have one of these amps.

I was going to use it for Dj ing but when i plug it in the light goes green but all i can hear is a low buzz from the speakers.

Any ideas?

MIck

mine did the same too.. until i worked out that you have to bridge the slave inputs and outputs.. simply use a short phono cable to link together the left and right slave inputs and outputs on the back of the amp!

Quote: Little Jim
    View Post
    The TSR150X is part of a range of equipment built by Bass Leisure for use in their pubs and clubs. The amps are robust and designed for continuous use. Iíve installed hundreds. Any questions please ask.
    Hello Jim,
    Do you know if there is any info available.
    Alun.

TSR150X Problem

Quote: meyre
    View Post
    I too have one of these amps.

I was going to use it for Dj ing but when i plug it in the light goes green but all i can hear is a low buzz from the speakers.

Any ideas?

MIck
    hi
    when you say the light s green, on mine i turn it on it ticks twice and i get a red light, and nothing out of the speakers.

Quote: beauchampy
    View Post
    mine did the same too.. until i worked out that you have to bridge the slave inputs and outputs.. simply use a short phono cable to link together the left and right slave inputs and outputs on the back of the amp!
    how do you bridge the in/outputs, cud that be whats wrong with mine cuz i turn it on the light goes red, i play a song and i get nothing out of the speakers