Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need user manual Pioneer vsx-d606s a/v Rec

Hello out there,I just bought a used receiver and I'm trying to find a user manual (e-mail/download/?) so I can figure out how to hook up and operate.Pioneer does not list on their site and wants as much as I paid for receiver to send one.I have some older manuals if I see someone looking I will gladly share mine.Please help thanks Dave

Mark Silagy

Re: Need user manual Pioneer vsx-d606s a/v Rec

I have a manual, but need to hang on to it as I'm putting my used receiver up for sale on eBay and want to include it with the auction. If there are specific pages/information you need, let me know and I'll copy it for you. The entire manual is 51 pages.

Hi Mark,Thanks for the response,I would really like to have a complete copy.If you could copy and mail or scan and e-mail I would be willing to send reasonable compensation to you via paypal or other means.Please let me know if this would be possible.If nothing else I need hook up and operating instructions.Thanks Dave

Dave Smith

Quote: oldiesfan
    Hi Mark,Thanks for the response,I would really like to have a complete copy.If you could copy and mail or scan and e-mail I would be willing to send reasonable compensation to you via paypal or other means.Please let me know if this would be possible.If nothing else I need hook up and operating instructions.Thanks Dave
    Sorry this took so long I'm new to this forum and replied to thread instead of quote.

I'm still trying to obtain a copy of this manual.If anyone can help please post.Thanks Dave

Nick

I just found my manual, if you are still looking for one, I could scan it and send you a file.

e-mail me at nickoko77 @yahoo

Hope I can help

Hi Nick, I've sent you an e-mail ,waiting to hear from you,Thanks Dave

kristi nix

Hi everyone: I too am looking for a pioneer vsx-d606s users manual. If any of you out there are willing to help me as well, I'd gladly compensate for time, expense and shipping. And if you just happen to know anyone with a spare remote for it, that would just make my day! Thank you, Kristi

Hi again I am still in need of manual and remote also.I was unable to connect with Nick.Kristy if I ever get a copy I will gladly share it with you and hope you will also.Dave

Nick if your still out there your email appears to be incomplete as I attempted to contact you.Please try again.Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast