Blog Entries

Apple's iLife 06

Apple launched iLife 06 at Macworld this week, including iMovie with HD support. I tried to take the tour at http://www.apple.com/ilife but for some reason my Quicktime wouldn't play the pictures (components were missing and unavailable from the Apple server). Anyway, it looks nice from what I can see.

Apple also release their first range of Intel-based Macs (http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/ptech/0...eut/index.html)
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Re: Apple's iLife 06

Have had the chance to play with this in the last few weeks, and you're right, it is quite good. I use to work for Apple in Australia, and was lucky enough to be one of the first to use iMovie and Final Cut Pro, both VERY good applications. I have not, however had the chance to use Adobe Premiere as yet. Is there much difference?

Blog Entries

From what I've seen the differences aren't huge but I won't say anything else at the moment in case I get it wrong. I am hoping to do a comparison soon.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

If you're ever in Taranaki, you're most welcome to drop in and try out the Final Cut Studio for yourself. Would be our pleasure.

Blog Entries

Ah, you're from the 'Naki! Fancy that. I don't get down there very often but next time I do, I'll remember your invitation.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com