Derek G.

transporter effect question

I was looking at your star trek transporter effect and was wondering what version of adobe premiere is used. there are so many I dont know which one to use. any help or insight would be very helpful

Blog Entries

Re: transporter effect question

I think it was Pro 1.5, but it doesn't really matter. The techniques in that tutorial are pretty much version-independent, in fact you could easily follow the same process with other editing applications.

As it happens, I found a slightly simpler way to do the effect. I've started revising the tutorial but it's not ready yet. In the meantime the old tutorial still works just as well.

If you're wondering which version of Premiere to buy, the answer is: the latest version
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Derek G.

Yes i would buy the latest version but im going to get a trial of 1.5 and get the tutorial right then adapt it to other version. i am actually going to get i think the 7.0 version. I am looking forward to your revised tutorial. Thanks a bunch.

Derek

Hi Dave,

I just found your site today and its been great! I really liked that Star Trek tutorial. I'm new to any video production stuff but have always enjoyed making home video, and video in Highschool. I did make a post in the Web design section (which I noticed should of been moved to the media section, hint hint) Rather then repeat what I said there, please take a look at my posting here.

Thanks

Quote: FX77
    Hi Dave,

I just found your site today and its been great! I really liked that Star Trek tutorial. I'm new to any video production stuff but have always enjoyed making home video, and video in Highschool. I did make a post in the Web design section (which I noticed should of been moved to the media section, hint hint) Rather then repeat what I said there, please take a look at my posting here.

Thanks
    ho