Need audio streaming advice

I need advice, in newbie terms, on how to best, and easily, allow viewers to listen to clips of songs from a cd. Not the whole song, like I have on there now, but just a short clip. Do I have to have a player on my site? If so, how do I do that? And how do I get a clip only of a song?

Here is the site: www.cecilhambyministries.com - as I said, I'm new, so be nice BTW, I designed the site with with Namo Web Editor 6.

Also, another problem I have: my friend had a site under another domain name. The domain name is good for another year. How do I reroute the first domain to the current one?
    Thanks,
    Amy

Re: Need audio streaming advice

It's really not that hard. All you have to do is edit the clips in a seperate program. Replace your full songs with the edited ones, and link it the same way you already have it. Hope that helped, feel free to ask any more questions.

P.S. Just a word of advice, I would get a different picture for the front page, the first thing that came to my mind was "mugshot." No offense intended.

Re: Need audio streaming advice

Thank you - I agree about the picture, but that is the only picture the man has available right now and I have already told him he needed to change it up

So if I edit the song to make it a short clip and put it back as it is, will people still have to download the file to their computer to hear it? When I click on the current full song, it starts up in my media player immediately. Others have had the same thing happen, but most say they have to download the wma file to their hard drive first, which they were reluctant to do.

Also, how do I add a song as background music to a page without slowing down the loading time of the page? I've heard of midi files or midi music or something...any ideas? what about copyright laws on recorded artists' music? Or is there a site to get free background music?
    Thanks for your help - did you see any other issues with the site? It is a ministry site, so I can't go too crazy, but does it serve the point?

Amy