Bill C

Minolta XTsi user manual

I'm trying to find the complete manual. I can find pages 1 - 47 only.

Re: Minolta XTsi user manual

You can download the complete manual for the XT here

http://download2.konicaminoltaeurope...r%B4s%20Manual

Bill C

Re: Minolta XTsi user manual

Thanks for the info but I'm looking for the XTsi. It's called a Dynax 505si in Europe.

brandi henson

Re: Minolta XTsi User Manual

Hi! If you are still looking for the user manual for the camera, I contacted customer service and they emailed it to me. Please email me at bhenson1@stx.rr.com if you still need it and I will forward the files (2 .pdf files).

Hi! If you are still looking for the user manual for the camera, I contacted customer service and they emailed it to me. I have uploaded the manuals to my website. You can go download them at http://home.stx.rr.com/jbahenson/Manuals.mht. If you can't access the files there, email me at bhenson1@stx.rr.com if you still need it and I will forward the files (2 .pdf files).

Sorry in advance for the bad html. First attempt.

OK, I'm back again. I'm trying geocities to have the manual files on the internet because I'm getting 3 or 4 emails a week asking for the manual.

us.share.geocities.com/bhenson01/xtsi_part1.pdf

us.share.geocities.com/bhenson01/xtsi_part2.pdf

Try copying and pasting the URLs into your browser. When I click they don't work but if I copy and paste, they work.
    Again, if this website doesn't work just email. These links work for me on my computer.

Brandi
    Last edited by bhenson1; 28th Aug 2006 at 02:24. Reason: Site URL bad