Creating a Custome Window with Flash

I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm trying to get a flash video to play on the screen, but all I want is the IE window to be the exact size of the movie, and without the File, Edit etc. Or the Back button or the address bar or any of that. All I want is the movie. Is there a way to do that?

Blog Entries
    To make the Flash movie take up the whole window, just link to the Flash file instead of embedding it.

To get rid of the browser's toolbar you can use JavaScript to open a new window. I don't have the code handy but you should be able to find it somewhere. I'm not sure exactly how you're going to make this work with the Flash link but it can probably be done.

You might find the fullscreen option of interest. I don't know if it will help in your situation but it's worth knowing about:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/a...ionary372.html

Bear in mind that this sort of thing is frowned upon by many people. Make sure your users know what to expect and are happy for it to happen. Personally, if I visit a website that tries to take over my browser functions I leave immediately.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com