need help finding a software please,

Some time ago I have seen here in forum but I cannot remember in which category, the subject was something to do with wedding and some of you (I think it was you Dave) told that guy about a software or third party effects for premiere I don't either know and when I visited that company site it was incredible, a good effects, labels, banners and much more things for weddings. Please if anybody remembers that company tell me because I want to buy that sofware.

Thanks for any help

Hi Koku,
    I've had a search through the old posts and can't seem to find the post your talking about. Maybe Dave will remember?

You could try entering "wedding effects software for premiere" in google and start working your way thru all the results

Blog Entries
    Sorry, if it was me I can't remember. Most likely I just did a search for it though so hopefully you'll be able to find it.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

I've searched meny times in google but in vain, thanks anyway. Just one more thing do I have to search as a third party plugin for premiere or as a software itself?

Blog Entries
    I'd search for both.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com