mp4 player problems

I have a new sony mp4 player which automatically restarts after playing about 25 odd songs, when the actual number of songs stored on it are 45. Please help me.

Blog Entries
    We've had a lot of complaints about Sony MP4 players. The bad news is that we get heaps of problem reports but precious few answers.

My advice is to return it to the place of purchase and ask for support.

Of course this is why it's always best to buy locally from a reputable supplier.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: umeshkanade
    View Post
    I have a new sony mp4 player which automatically restarts after playing about 25 odd songs, when the actual number of songs stored on it are 45. Please help me.
    Or you may throw out this sony mp4 player and buy another!
    I hate when Technics doesn’t work normally!

Sony Black-Out

My name is Chris. I've been having problems with my Digital Sony mp4 Player. I turn it on and all that comes up is the hour glass. and it's loading. But nothing loads up. I got it working for 2 mins and and said that it had a disk error. Now I haven't experienced this before. But there has been may problems with this mp4 player. Can anyone tell me how to fix it. Or give me ideas. I won't re-format it because I know that the memory will get screwed up and i'll have about 100mb left. and I don't know what to do. I've tried a lot. But I can't think of anything. Help me out please.

Have you checked the Sony website for any info regarding this problem?.

Sounds like alot of people are having problems with this device.
    See if the have a forum on their website and complain. If enough people do it they may make an effort to fix the problem if they haven't already.

Westie.
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'