Minolta QTsi Maxxum users manual

I am looking for a users manual for a QTsi Maxxxum Minolta 35mm in PDF file. if anyone has it or knows where to get it, please let me know? Thanks.:)

Blog Entries
    The QTsi is in our database of operating manuals - you can go there and do a search for it. If you have any problems post a reply here.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

It's not there...

Thank you for responding me Dave, I went to the data base of operating manuals, requested Konica-Minolta, model QTsi Maxxum but...it said sorry we dont have that manual, ???...maybe you thought it was there?...thanks any way, may be if you see it some where or hear of anyone having it you let me know? please?...or could you email it? if you are seeing it in this site and for some reason I can't get to find it?...Thank in advance for any help.

Blog Entries
    Search for "QTsi" or "Maxxum QTsi". It's there.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Sara

Photography Student

I found it. Thanks bunches. I'd make a donation if I had any money...but, I'm a student.
    I was trying to find out how the f stops work with this camera. The Manual explains it.

Thank you.
    Sara

i need some help figureing out how i can set my F-stop and shutter spead on my camera because i am not able to find it myself.is there a chance that you might be able to help me??

from curly-locks