A POSSIBLE SOLUTION for mp4 player

First: Pludge brand new mp4 4GB player in your PC
    Second: run the application I send to you (Norton Ghost)
    Third: Choose option LOCAL -> PARTITION -> TO IMAGE ->
    Click on mp4 option (4Gb) not your hard disk PC ->
    Choose the destination for the file
    Four: Send me the file.

Thank you very much for your help and understanding.
    Best regards,

THE INITIAL MP4 PLAYER used ot make backup file MUST BE:
    - The same version and kind (look like Nano iPod with MENU button on top)
    - The same capacity 4 GB.
    Here is its pic: http://www.eyeglassesking.com/michelle/ipod-black2.jpg

Norton Ghost can be downloan free at: http://www.download.com/Norton-Ghost...-10458759.html or any other sites such as symmatec.com ...

ONCE I RECEIVE THE BACKUP FILE FOR THIS 4GB VERSION MP4 PLAYER, I WILL TEST ON MY MP4 SOON AND REPORT THE POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO EVERYONE.

But I need a branch new 4 gb mp4 (this version) to do it. So if you or anyone you know have the same kind of mp4 help me to solve it TOGETHER.

mp4 player problems

My email is: missyou246@gmail.com

Please give me GHOST file of the new mp4 player 4GB (looks like Nano)

Best regards.

N.Ramadass

Mr.

HI what to di for 1 GB china make MP4 Player desent even turn on or not even able to communicate to Computer. It says Adfuu.sys missing.

I have 2 of these type of players and would like to join in and try to fix them.

I bought 2 of these players identical to the one you have pictured. I would love to try and fix it along with you. I want others to get help as well (ones that didn't buy the kind we did but other generic "Chipods" )this refers to the generic non-iPod players. I bought 4 of those as well. Go to the end of my page and I give info on some of the sellers I bought from. I still am writing DAILY to news agencys and congressment to stop this BLATENT ILLEGAL selling! Bait and Switch is illegal. I beg everyone to PLEASE be a part of a SOLUTION!!! or we all are just laying down and taking it! Also a wonderful class action suit is possible! That is a surefire way to get eBay, Paypal, iOffer, and any other places that sell these hacked players. The HUGE amount of money that is being spent to buy these players is the only thing that keeps them still being sold. The sites I mentioned are not wanting to have millions of dollars leave their hands. Help! Go to the end of my eBay "ME" page and I give info on some of the sellers I bought from. I still am writing DAILY to news agencys and congressment to stop this BLATENT ILLEGAL selling! Bait and Switch is illegal. Also a wonderful class action suit is possible! Help! I also HIGHLY recomend if anyone is buying to check this out: The Official Fake 4GB+ MP4 Player Scam On eBay FAQ
    Thank you for listening and hopefully there won't be a need for these sites in the near future.
    Carrie Nelson