Quote: Dave
    We've had a few replies and published a few samples at the following page:
    http://www.mediacollege.com/video/wedding/examples/

Think you can do better? Let us know! We still need a lot more.

In answer to some common questions:

Probably the easiest way to get files to us is by FTP. We can supply the details on request.

It would be great if you could send us a DVD. Be aware that we're in New Zealand so the postage may be more than you expect. It's still extraordinarily cheap advertising though. Our address is:
    MediaCollege.com,
    PO Box 128,
    Te Awamutu 2400,
    New Zealand

We can accept files by email but of course they can't be very big. You'll need to compress them heavily or only send very short clips.
    Can you help me I need to do a course on video editing

Blog Entries
    I moved this from the previous thread because I assume it has nothing to do with the wedding videos.

I'm not sure what sort of help you're asking for. Are you looking for a real-world educational institution? Are you looking for an online course or certification? What is your situation, experience, etc? What do you need to do the course for?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Innocent Duruzo

I am a video cameraman and editor, what I really need is a place to improve on my skill, maybe a training center or a production company where I can work and improve

Blog Entries
    My article on how to get a job in TV talks a bit about getting experience and training.

You could look into local universities and other tertiary training institutions, but it's impossible to say how good they might be. IMO most of them tend to be designed for newbies and don't offer a lot for people who already have experience. I guess the demand isn't high for post-graduate-type media training.

Getting work with production companies is obviously a good plan if you can find it, especially if you can mix with more experienced people. Most of my best learning comes from just chatting with other professionals.

Of course there are lots of online resources as well. As far as camera work and editing goes, our tutorials are aimed mostly at beginners and intermediate-level operators. If you hunt around the net there are some sites which are aimed more at established professionals.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

[QUOTE=Duruzo]Can you help me I need to do a course on [video editing]