Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

am new in this forum the reason that i log in on this forum is to find someone who can help and to be friend too because am interesting to be a professional camera man or photographer even though is this for hobbies only or if their is chance i will grab it too i like to make a docementary video, a video that have a sense like example historical, religious, Famous persons, events and others.
    now am starting to self study some tips on using a camera and how to shots and how to make video and clippings
    I hope someone will approach me about this matter a good heart that will teach me and didnt need anything in come back or in return and to be my mentor am easy learner and a good student . . .
    am waiting see yah . . . . . smile . . . .

Hi jammer and welcome to the forums.
    The best place to start is to read the tutorials that Dave has here.
    http://www.mediacollege.com/video/
    Theres alot to learning about video editing especially the broadcast side of it but you'll get there if it's something that you really want to do.
    Cheers, westie.
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

thanks for the reply westie, can i know your work if you dont mind just for the info for me smile . . . .

Me, I'm a learner ust like yourself.
    I don't do it on a professional basis, i just make home movies of the family, archive old tapes and have done 3 weddings with another one this summer.
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'