Owners manual for pioneer VSX-607RDS

Hi guys!
    I'm new here and I was wonderin´ if some1 could get an owners manual for this A/V reciver for me? I have bought a subwoffer for it and I can't get it 2 work and my TV-man told me to hook it up 2 a TV and go 2 the menu and set the subwoffer- chanel 2 on. How the **** (sorry) do I get the reciver-menu 2 the ****ing (sorry again) TV!!! I'm tired and I just what it 2 work now.
    So, please PLEASE HELP ME!
    Answers please.....

Manne from sweden, signin´ out!

EDIT: sorry, didn´t see the "no email-answers" line in the read this first. So, there goes the email-adress. out!
    Last edited by Manne; 30th Jul 2006 at 21:48.

Why the **** You can't do this yourself is beyond me!!!!!
    You must be an only child!!!

http://www.user-service-manuals.com/...ce-manuals.htm
    Last edited by Jimbo; 31st Jul 2006 at 02:39.

Blog Entries
    Jimbo, you don't need to be quite so harsh. We have invited people to ask for manuals in this forum so we can't really bag them for doing so. I know it's frustrating when people don't search or read the instructions but I reckon it's better to be relaxed about it .

Also, the link you provided gives me a 404 error.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Sorry Dave,
    I edited the link
    It upset me with all the **** in the first post

Blog Entries
    No worries - appreciate your help with these manuals.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Well sorry!!

I did search the web for 1 hour last night and all I could come up with was sites where I have to pay for the ####. So I thought I could ask the nice people at mediacollege.com for help, and i´m really sorry for not finding this site.

So now for the next stupid question: what di I do with these "links" on the site? Paste them in the adress-bar or what do I do? And please, have an open mind for i'm a virgin on this stuff.

Manne from sweden, signing out1

Blog Entries
    Well I'm afraid the bad news is that you'll probably have to pay for this manual. I did a quick search and I can't find it for free. The good news is that the site Jimbo recommended is a charitable site so at least you're donating to a good cause.

To get the manual from Jumbo's link, scroll down to near the bottom of the page and click the link that says "Get Your Manual". Instructions are provided.

Your only other chance is to be patient and see if anyone manages to provide one here for free. It could happen but it could take a long time - if you're in a hurry you won't want to wait.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com