Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to converter a video file into a flash file with some effect on the background ?

I want to convert video to flash that can be played on Internet Explorer.I hope that It supports types of source video files such as mpeg, avi, mpg, wmv, rm, rmvb, mov and so on, and can generate flash 7,8 video output, then get the flash on the web. and it can add special effects, movie beginning and movie end. If it support batch encoder is more better.
    tell me,thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: How to converter a video file into a flash file with some effect on the backgroun

The most popular encoders are shown here, but these are encoders, not special effects generators. I think you will need to use an editing application first if you want to do that sort of thing.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Re: How to converter a video file into a flash file with some effect on the background ?

Dave, thanks!I had faund a tool, it support special effects generators. Share to you ,we can get it on
    http://www.download.com/Flash-Video-...ml?tag=lst-0-1

Re: How to converter a video file into a flash file with some effect on the background ?

i`d rather choose this Video to flash converter PRO. I`ve tried it. works fine. its batch converter.

good luck

Well, in your place instead of batch converter I would recommend a simple one - Video To Flash Converter
    A new version which was lately released has a video effects properties which will feed your needI supose.

I hope that It supports types of source video files such as mpeg, avi, mpg, wmv, rm, rmvb, mov and so on, and can generate flash 7,8 video output, then get the flash on the web. and it can add special effects, movie beginning and movie end.
    i also think that video to flash converter (http://www.geovid.com/Video_to_Flash_Converter) meets the requirements. You can set a duration of your output, add logo/watermark, set video effect (gamma, black-white, invert color, mirror.. i don't remember all of them), generate html, etc

Blog Entries
    It appears that these people recommending Video To Flash Converter are all the same person. This person trolls through forums repeatedly posting the same recommendation over and over again and never contributes anything substantial to the community.

We call this "forum spamming". I have contacted these people asking for an explanation and received no reply. I don't recommend that anyone supports their products.

Junky or nukacola, please contact me if you would like to discuss this. If I don't hear from you, any further recommendations for Video To Flash Converter will be deleted.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Dave, i don't think that i am nukacola... we are not the same.
    well ok i've recommended this software but it's just because i use it. if advice is a bad thing, ok, i'm stoping speaking.. sorry.
    and btw i'm new to this forum, so i just didn't have time to write more posts.

Quote: Dave
    It appears that these people recommending Video To Flash Converter are all the same person. This person trolls through forums repeatedly posting the same recommendation over and over again and never contributes anything substantial to the community.
    "Your administrator has disabled private messaging."

Well I dont mind that this will be deleted.
    Well, actually I`m not an active poster here, and I dont like to be a person who post the same over and over again the same stuff.
    I post what I know, something that I confiding in. That`s all. I used this stuff much.
    I have read here lot of useful thing for me and well.... i`m not happy about your attitude for me, Dave, well I apologies to be rude or something...

Blog Entries
    I'm away from home at the moment so I don't have time to look into this properly, but in a nutshell my reasons for being suspicious about Junky and nukacola are:

(1) Both these users are posting from the same IP address.
    (2) Both these users posted more than one message recommending exactly the same software, and neither have really posted anything else.

This is a classic sign of forum spamming. Frankly it's hard to believe that it's a coincidence. I'm sorry if I've got it wrong but I'm sure you can understand my position.

Please understand that we have a lot of trouble with forum spammers here. If I let this sort of thing go without challenging it, our forums would be overrun very quickly. I see the same thing happening at other forums all the time.

When I get time I'm going to have to implement some sort of policy which only allows established contributors to post links (e.g. after a certain number of posts). This is what some other forums do to counter the problem.

Junky and nukacola, please feel free to continue contributing to these forums. I don't actually mind it when people recommend their own products occasionally, as long as they are genuine contributors who take part in a variety of discussions. I just hate it when spammers come in here, search the forums for questions related to their product and post the same message to all of them.

By the way, disabling private messaging applies to everyone and has nothing to do with this situation. I disabled it due to continued abuse.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast