Please Help Me Quick!

i know its a long shot but does anyone have the sound effect of somone being electricuted? or the sound of sparking? it needs to be a bit like somone getting fried in the bath.

i've got some stuff from the free downloads that will muddle together into something like it but i thought i'd try to see if anyone has it already made.

i need it for some 6th form students tomorrow morning, hence why i'm saying i need it quick!

if you've got one can you please email it to nickatcolbayns@googlemail.com.

thanks for your help

Nick

I do.......

I will send it to you as soon i get back to the Shop (monday) In the mean time try the Radiodaddy.com forum, there is a sound fx forum there. But please post in this thread again if there was no help there.....I will send it to you....

Hope this helps
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

thanks for the offer of help, but i really did need it that morning.

in the end i threw together some of the clips on the free downloads page here and combined it with other things i'd got laying around my computer to create quite a nice exploding, skin popping and bubbling, hair dryer in the bath kinda sound.

apparently it went down really well.

i'm now after a decent length of underground train interior and a baby crying.

anyone got any ideas? i'll go look on those forums you mentioned in a minute.

cheers