connection from a built-in guitar preamp to endpin jack

i have a guitar with a piezo pickup. I bought a new preamp, with a 3 channel graphic eq (high,mid,bass) and a volume slider.
    The output channel of the preamp has a stereo female mini-jack.
    I have to connect from this preamp to an endpin jack, in wich I must plug a normal 1/4" mono jack, that goes to an amp, or to a P.A. system.
    The preamp has an inbuilt tuner, that recieves a signal from the piezo pickup. I get a signal from that pickup, because the tuner led ligght op. But I don't get a sound out of the endpin jack.
    The wire i use is a 2-wire cable with a shield.
    The endpin female jack is pre-wired with this 2-core wire plus shield.
    The is a red ans a withe core, plus a shield in it.
    The manufacturer told me i must put a mono wired stereo mini jack in the preamp, to send the signal from the preamp to the output endpin female jack.
    How do I connect the cores to that stero mini-jack(mono-wired)?
    Sorry if this sounds silly, but I am a novice to all this stuff, and the manufacturor won't help me out.
    Please help me out, I'm desperate
    Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you have a "stomp-box" type preamp. What brand and model is it? Me or someone else here can look it up and tell you exactly how to connect it.
    'I think my intimate relationship with electronics started as a child when I was playing with a screwdriver and a wall plug, Doc, and...'