Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Not long time ago I have found software making animated gif!!!! This is Video UserPic by visifly. Very easy software and can convert avi, mpeg, wmv to gif and crop video. I tried it and it works very fine for me. I like it...

Thanks Dave

Thank u Dave..
    i have learn slide show in PhotoshoP...
    where r u dear...

Blog Entries
    Thanks waqsak and all the others I haven't responded to yet.

As for where I am, I'm in Te Awamutu
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Photoshop animated gif

Hi,

Ive read the tutorial and other peoples responses, and have almost got my very simple animated gif to work, except after i go 'save optimised as' (in image ready) all the colours look weird, even though its in RBG. Does anyone have any clues why?

Thanks.

Question

I have made my GIF using the tutorial, but when I click on save optimized as it dosen't have the option to save as GIF... it just has html or images only (.jpg) why isn't it showing GIF?

I'm in the process of constructing a website and am 'learning' (teaching myself) and --- Wow I am so so so happy I came across your Gif Tut. BRILLIANT. Keep up the great work. I have certainly added this site to my favourites

Blog Entries
    Quote: i_am_here
    View Post
    I have made my GIF using the tutorial, but when I click on save optimized as it dosen't have the option to save as GIF... it just has html or images only (.jpg) why isn't it showing GIF?
    Try this:
    http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/di...optimized.html
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    Quote: suman
    View Post
    I'm in the process of constructing a website and am 'learning' (teaching myself) and --- Wow I am so so so happy I came across your Gif Tut. BRILLIANT. Keep up the great work. I have certainly added this site to my favourites
    Thanks
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

hi, i need a help

hi there, i have a question n i wud be grateful if u guys help me out, i have recently started making GIF images using photoshop CS3, n i dont face any problem while saving them, even after saving when i click on them i can see that they are animated GIFs even though i m using vista and i have to open GIFs in net browser.. anyway , when i try to upload my GIF works to any site they lose their animation n bcome still, can anyone tell me why ? i even tried a GIF with a transparent background, but when i uploaded it to the site the background turned black, meanwhile i tried to view my GIF images in windows movie maker, they are animated in that,, i have prob with uploading them to any site, plz guide me how can i upload GIFs to internet without having them turned into still images?

Blog Entries
    Can you show us the URL of one of these GIFs?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast