Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Pedro Moreira
    Hello there!

I've reached this website through google and I can't do my animated gif yet because I don't have the sufficient knowledge to master this program like most of you. So, what I come here to ask is a full guide to make an animated gif step by step.
    First step: Have the 2 or more images to assemble.
    Second step: ???

Please help... This is to improve a website and this information would come really in hand.

Thank you very much for your presence in the web and keep up the good work!

Pedro Moreira

Portugal

Mail: pmmoreira@portugalmail.com

Blog Entries
    Hmm, looks the the pressure's on
    I don't know when I'll be able to do this but I'm hoping to get onto it within the week.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

At the risk of perpetuating controversy, I felt it my civic-net duty as a newbie to this website to give props to Dave for his time, financial investment and support he's provided for our use.
    Oh! And people, did I mention it's FREE????
    As I'm a stay-at-home Mom on a fixed income, I was thrilled to find this site.
    MediaCollege.com is a free resource website providing educational and reference material in the field of electronic media. Topics covered include video & television production, audio work, still imagery & graphics, website design and more.
    When I posted my threads about my technical difficulties with regard to my images I tried hard to hide my daftness, thus being a bit too vaque
    in my questions.

However you asked me pertinent questions to my problem in swift response, directed me to the appropriate tutorials and assisted me in such a way that I was able to complete my task in ONE day!! Woo-hoo!! Thanks, Dave .

In conclusion, I feel your response to the offensive "guest" poster,
    and the manner with which you addressed the forums' attention to this matter most professional.

Keep up the great work, Dave!

"You can't please all of the people all of the time."

~Ladyblue

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot for your comments ladyblue. I'm sure that most people appreciate the resources they find on the Internet for free, but it's still frustrating when a minority are completely ungrateful.

Anyway, I have made a tutorial providing step-by-step instructions for creating animations in Adobe ImageReady. I would apprectiate any comments and suggestions:

How to make an animated GIF in Photoshop / ImageReady

Note: For this tutorial I've assumed that you already know the basics of how layers work, but even if you don't know about layers you should still be able to follow the instructions. I plan on making a more general tutorial about layers at a later date.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Lia
    Hi, Thank you so much for the tutorial! It was very helpful, the best I have seen from all the tutorials I have looked at. Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Thank you Lia, nice to get some good feedback
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Josť

Better Late than Never

Tho I am late, I want to point out something;

God bless that tutorial... Thanks mates. Saved me another headache.

Hugs all over the room. Cya later!

Mary

sometimes

I think sometimes ppl want to be walked through,like explain every atep,thats how i have taught ppl,but i also have IM which really is better help,and if all else fails i turn my webcab to what i want them to see,lol...but i do think this forum is great...

Help Please!
    Ok, i know how to animate with just one picture, but how do i make it so that different pictures flash... like, i have 4 120x120 pics that i want to flash, 1 every second or so, any help?

Blog Entries
    It's exactly the same process as descibed in the tutorial. It doesn't matter what you do with the animation, i.e. whether each frame is slightly different to the last or the whole picture changes. Do it just like the tutorial but put a new picture on each layer/frame.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast