Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote: casy
    View Post
    As for me, I use Video Avatar tool. I like it not only because the good quality, but also the many properties to choose.
    It's also has trial verson.
    Just tried this tool, very simple & easy in use.
    Video Avatar

anyone can look in the help menu, you didn't help at all, don't you see that he probably asked that question because he already looked in help and didn't find the solution to that problem.
    You've been a great help...

Open Photoshop 5.5 and create a new image file measuring 100 by 100 pixels. Set the resolution to 72 pixels per inch and the mode to RGB color.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGVz3HApAng

Hmmm, photoshop 7...

Use other software. Photoshop 7 isn't really for animation.

Hello There!
    Im Linkoln
    Im new in this site!
    I hope I can have more friends here!
    I would firstly like to reiterate that the ImageReady help file is actually very good and will tell you how to make an animation much better than I could do in a forum message. I think that in this case the best answer is to tell the OP which program to use, since that's where the confusion invariably lies with Photoshop animations. If the OP still has a problem they can ask and I'll do my best to help, but what would be the point in copying all the information from a help file if the OP didn't need it? Sorry, I've got better things to do with my time.
    Just keep on posting Guys!
    Thanks again.
    Good Luck!...

Special thanks to the administrator Dave for giving such effective post to learn. This forum is helping me a lot.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567