Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

hola como estan

alrighty, there seems to be a big hubbub over not much of anything on this 'ere thread so, after a short google search, I have decided to pose a legitamate problem that I've been trying to solve.

I'm trying to make a .gif animation. I've completed this task pretty well when it comes to the animation, but....I want it actually IN the .gif format. I did the whole "export" blah blah blah stuff already. However, I'm missing something or some step because when I do this each slide comes out as a different .gif file. Solid. images. that. do. not. move. like. an. animation. like. I. would. like. it. to.

Now, just as a note, I've followed the steps in the help section about 1 million times and I still don't get it.

So, can any one out there in the whole wide world please please please assist me. Also, I apologize for the vague language and I realize I'll probably have to verify loads of stuff.....but I just spent a good 3 hours trying to explain to my friend what exactly I'm having trouble with. I just quit imageready in defeat.

gifs

I use image ready.
    i put all the pictures AND NOTHING ELSE in a separate folder using any software.
    then in image ready ( i have 7) file -import -folder as frames. then save as optimized.
    here is an example:
    http://www.geocities.com/temprms/RV

Converting video to gif?

Ive seen when someone will have a clip from a show or movie and makes it into a animated gif. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do that?

Well, actually, couldn't you just use Photoshop web gallery to make a slideshow. There are many options there. I'm sure you would find one to suit you. On the other hand, if thats too easy, You might try downloading a trial copy of Swishmax, simply the best SWF creater on the planet. Of course this is a photoshop forum and I shouldn't really be mentioning Swishmax, but hey, How much could a carpenter, do with just a hammer?(if he had no saw..etc)
    Paul

>>Ive seen when someone will have a clip from a show or movie and makes it into a animated gif. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do that?

Macromedia(Adobe now) Flash will do this. Download the trial and try it.
    Paul

As for me, I use Video Avatar tool. I like it not only because the good quality, but also the many properties to choose.
    It's also has trial verson.
    Last edited by casy; 25th Apr 2007 at 11:43.

I am currently working on an animation project using Photoshop 2.0. All I have to do for a GIF image is File>Save for Web and then hit Animate.

My animation now has 115 frames and I expect at least double that by the time I finish. However, past this point it will not allow me to animate it, as the file is too large. Is this my version or can I change this?

If there is a free or trial program that will accept my Photoshop file, but allow a conversion of a larger animation please tell me. Even if it will not accept .psd files, but allows for more frames I would appreciate someone showing me it.

Thank you.

Saving animated GIF in imageready

I have made up an animation in Image Ready but when I save it as a GIF it is not animated. When I save it as a HTML this works but I just want a GIF. How do I do this?

Animated Gif

Dave, I found a freewsre called Beneton Movie Gif. It allows pasting frames from other sources, and you can animate various transitions or single frame effects. Very good program.

KrazyKyngeKorny

Quote: casy
    View Post
    As for me, I use Video Avatar tool. I like it not only because the good quality, but also the many properties to choose.
    It's also has trial verson.
    hello, I also use Video Avatar
    Good and simple prog....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast