Swf video internet steaming

How will create in swf video streaming in internet. I more than try but it's not playing correctly. it is not steaming. pls help me

Blog Entries
    Can you provide some information about the file you're trying to stream and how you're streaming it? You haven't really given us anything to go on. The best thing you can do is show us the URL.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

video link Flash streaming

http://www.moodleonline.com/flash/51...1OW_Small.html

This link is flash video stream. But this could not play correctly. It's take more times in play (Buffering). so pls help me how will you create in flash video streaming.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I checked the URL and it's playing fine for me. It loads reasonably quickly and plays without stalling. Can't see anything wrong with it at all.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

I thing this side is very low bandwidth connection. so played not correctly, on this your side high bandwidth connection. so its played correctly.anyway thank u for your reply.

SWF video with Flash

Flash gives the options to convert and recode the video clips with kbps that You need.
    Flash uses native codec ON2 VP6 with which the best result is obtained.
    In flash, Select menu File - Import video, and it selects codec and the speed in Kbps that You need.
    You can select from 40 to 700 kbps.
    150 kbps is that better works.

Sorry for my English.

Create a preloader

Why not create an active preloader which is set to play as soon as a certain point in the video or a speed test passed successfully?

Personally, I'd go for the second one: it let's you deliver high quality video, despite the type of internet connection you have as an end user.

The preloader can be programmed in Flash. If you don't master flash, get a software to do this for you like 'SWF lock and load'

Please note that this is not streaming but progressive download. By doing so, you avoid the massive Flash Communication license fee.

STILL Dead.

Quote: VGRishi
    View Post
    http://www.moodleonline.com/flash/51...1OW_Small.html

This link is flash video stream. But this could not play correctly. It's take more times in play (Buffering). so pls help me how will you create in flash video streaming.
    Thanks
    Still inactive - tried checking for page view. Just so you know, it seem like you're almost there. As am I except for the message of "Unable to determine which file to load. Please wait a few seconds then try again.

After that I'm golden (http://promodrone.com/videorectory.html - WORKING link as part of site re-build for Nov. 1) BTW, Mr. Owen - GREAT player and nice work! Any other of the video delivery systems that I've seen around either are databased or just too difficult a scenario to implement correctly - even for someone with more than a decade of coding from Notepad like myself. I totally dig it, and have been a secret follower for the past 3-4 yrs. Am using the JavaScript method as it's WAAAAAAAAYYY more flexible than the HTML approach. As for anyone with it disabled, well, that's what the <noscript></noscript> is there for Seriously, thanks for the player and maybe an answer to my stuck mojo? With sugar on top?
    Last edited by umlautbastards; 31st Oct 2009 at 06:06. Reason: sp error - "almost", and then I wouldn't be following my own thread advice.