Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Brandy
    I've actually answered my own question about the flag being seen from earth, and that is definitly a no.. while researching I also found that the biggest telescope was in Hawaii and was like ten meters.. wow..

Also, I found lots of other interesting info about the non atmosphere of the moon and how gravity is affected.. Anyway, for all those hoax paranoid conspiracy theorist, I found this pretty interesting about actually seeing them walking on the moon.

BTW, it's not agreeing but rather showing you one more piece of evidence to show that we did land on the moon.. Why would anyone bother to fake that is beyond me.. anyhow...

"Because dust clouds depend on air. If an atmosphere is dense enough, it can hold small particles suspended against gravity for a short time. Particles suspended in the air like that are called aerosols. Smoke and dust are both solid aersols. Smoke can be carried for a long distance in earth's atmosphere. Dust particles are heavier than smoke particles and so they settle out faster. Both show us the movement of the air that's carrying them; we see billows and curls in the clouds of smoke and dust.

None of that would happen on the moon because there's nothing to keep the dust particles suspended. Galileo showed us that gravity accelerates all objects the same regardless of any difference in mass. On earth the air prevents some objects from falling as fast as others, especially very, very small objects like dust particles. But on the moon only gravity affects them, so dust will fall immediately to the lunar surface.

The behavior of the dust in the video and film taken on the lunar surface is one of the most compelling reasons we have for believing it was shot in a vacuum. The dust is clearly dry, but it falls immediately to the surface and does not form clouds."

Walter
    Dave,

I feel your frustration. It seems pointless after a while, huh?

Blog Entries
    Quote: Sreeraj G
    can u please inform me from where i can download the full video.
    I think this question was answered earlier in the thread. The Fox documentary doesn't seem to be available for download. If you do find it, could you please let us know?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    Quote: Brandy
    ...I found lots of other interesting info about the non atmosphere of the moon and how gravity is affected..
    Nice post Brandy. I saw something similar on a documentary which showed the physics of the dust being thrown up by the rover's wheels. The perfect parabolic arc couldn't happen on Earth.

Just shows you - the correct information is out there for people who can be bothered looking for it.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    Quote: Walter
    I feel your frustration. It seems pointless after a while, huh?
    Yep
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

anarchy 21

moon hoax

ok then ansa this one clearly man didn't land on the darkside of the moon
    as photo's show this. But with technology today why didn't anyone see man on the moon through a telescope. replies to anarchy21@orange.net thanx LRH

Paul

Not the Flag.....

I think I was misunderstood, of course it wasn't the flag I saw from earth! What I actually saw was the command module transiting the face of the moon as it was in orbit, it was literally the size of a speck of dust but as the background was predominantly white it could be seen.
    One other proof I have witnessed personally is comparing a sand buggy and the plume of sand from behind the wheels compared with the plumes from the lunar rover as seen in many films, the plumes are totally and completely different. The other thing to consider is that moon dust cannot be compared with any substance on earth as the moon had never been subjected to erosion, thus the 'powder' that makes up the surface is not smooth (like sand which has suffered erosion) and thus behaves completely differently because of the sharp and many faceted surfaces it has.

Blog Entries
    Quote: anarchy 21
    why didn't anyone see man on the moon through a telescope.
    This question has already been covered.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Sniper

Moon Hoax Explanations

this is interesting...
    try to answer the questions from this address (see below)

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

Blog Entries
    Sorry Sniper, but rather than interesting I would describe that page as exceedingly boring. The reasons I'm not going to try and answer the questions are:

- Most of the questions have already been answered right here in this thread.
    - Other questions are answered in the link I gave at the start of this thread.
    - Answers to each and every single claim made by the hoax theorists are easily available on the Internet with just a few minutes research.

Sniper, did you actually read this thread or did you just do a search for moon hoax discussions and post that link to try and give it some publicity? The moon hoax theory is a scam dude.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast