Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Fox's "Did We Land on the Moon?"

Quote: kyle
    where the hell are the stares at and why is flag waving when ther is no wind in space. explane that retard
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    didnt neil twist the flag to get it into the ground?

Blog Entries

Yes, the flag was twisted and there are other reasons for the appearance of flags on the moon.

The following quote is from the very first message in this thread:
    Quote: Dave
    Edit (21st January 2004): In response to the large number of emails I've been receiving about this topic, I have created a section on my personal website about the Moon Hoax Conspiracy Theory. It answers all the common questions like "Why are the flags waving?" and "Where are the missing stars?".
    And kyle calls me a retard. Good grief.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Michael

The moon landing was real

I cant believe that people actually think that the moon landing was faked.
    I have an explination for the waving american flag on the moon. Its when they put it in they stood it up and shook it. If the moon landing was fake then why did the Apollo 13 accident happen and NASA sent a space ship around the moon so why not land on it. If they can orbite the moon its not very hard to build a craft that will just unhook and land on the moon.
    The people who say the moon landing is fake are very gulible. I met Neil armstrong from Apollo 11 and he can garente me 100% that they went to the moon or he was hevilly brain washed. I am even meeting Buzz Aldrin tomarrow and i will ask him. Email what you think to Kartboy1234@msn.com

Tushar

Video

Heres a link for the video. That was aired on FOX T.V

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...nd+on+the+moon

Sry if it has already been posted.

Blog Entries
    This isn't actually the documentary in question. I only watched a few minutes but it appears to be a cheap knock-off, stealing footage from various sources and editing it together. Still good viewing though if you're interested to see how the flakey woo-woos think.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Information

JayW,

I'm a student with a project to create a DBQ (Document Based Question), and I have chosen as my prompt the topic of whether or not the moon landing was a hoax or not, and if there is enough evidence to substantiate either claim. I read your previous topics on this, and I would like to quote what you have said in one of my documents. I was wondering if you would allow that and if, in addition, you could provide me with your credentials. It would make the document much more credible in my project.

Also, I would have e-mailed you, but I wasn't able to through this site.

Thank-you,
    Jason

Danny O'Dell

Faked Moon Landings

Unfortunately there is no substantial evidence that shows that the moon is a sandy beach in the sky were on might play golf. In fact just the oposite

just think about all the years it has been and with all the fly bys going other places in the solar system that there is no real camera on the moon.

In fact all atempts to cast a probe onto the moon have failed even that done by Japan.

And that is where the key evidence is and that is that other countries have far out advanced us and we will most likely loose the very first moon landing that will take place.

America must stop viewing the Galaxiy as being owned by NASA for that is a rediculous a though as the one were the joke is that we walked on the moon

Danny O'Dell

Where you get it???

Hi everyone,
    here's a google video link to the documentary:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4&q=conspiracy