Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    cris

conspiracy theory!

can you tell were can i download the movie "conspiracy theory"did we land of the moon from ?

bmatrasxxx

Was the landing on the moon fake?

Yes! Infact it was. Watch the documentary film with the Americans landing on the moon, you can clearly see that the American flag is waving. But how is it possible there is no oxygen in space.

Blog Entries
    I get so tired of answering the same questions over and over again that I'm thinking of deleting this whole thread. Some people just won't listen.

The answers to every single hoax theory claim are easily available on the internet. It's only laziness that stops people from finding them.

For answers to the flag issue and many others, see:
    http://www.dave.co.nz/space/moon-hoax

And for the love of God, stop being so gullible. Just because someone on TV says something, doesn't mean it's true.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

curious onlooker
    this on'es been bugging me for a while, and i've cruised a couple of frums looking for a good explanation from anyone:

is it hazardous to look directly at the sun without one's visor down while on the moon?

video clip from apollo 17 here:
    http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...7v_1650053.mov

transcript of dialogue:
    http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi.../a17.sta6.html

Paul

It never goes away!!

I loathe the theories that we didn't land on the moon. Just last night I saw a brief moment from a supposed documentary (as I was channel hopping) and the subject was regarding the radiation belt that was supposed to kill the Astronauts. What garbage! Something like this twaddle supposed to be given by 'experts' relies on their belief that we are all stupid and must believe them because they are 'experts'. I worked in the Royal Naval Nucleur Monitoring team for only 6 months but was able, in only that short time to get enough knowledge to understand how the astronaughts couldn't have been killed by the radiation by simply following the basic rules of nucleur safety, ie. Distance, Shielding, Time. So few people understand that Nucleur particles can either be stopped by tissue paper or travel so fast they go right through you without damaging anything, in fact the only particle that can really harm you is Alpha particles and, as they can be stopped with only a thin sheet of Aluminium then a spacecraft outer skin would have no problem stopping them. Much the same is the constant misleading programmes on Chernobyl where they say "it exploded" IT DIDN'T!

Blog Entries
    Quote: curious onlooker
    is it hazardous to look directly at the sun without one's visor down while on the moon?
    It's hazardous to look directly at the Sun either on the Moon or on the Earth. It's slightly more dangerous on the Moon since our Earthly atmosphere and ozone layer provides some measure of protection. However I believe the situation would be similar, and of course you're not actually likely to accidentally look directly into the sun.

Quote: Paul
    Something like this twaddle supposed to be given by 'experts' relies on their belief that we are all stupid and must believe them because they are 'experts'.
    Paul, I hear you! It's incredible how often people appear on TV claiming that something is the case when it actually isn't. Make a documentary and call someone an expert - who's going to question you? Even if they do, so what? You've already sold the show and banked your licence fees.

Like I said back at the start of this thread (which seems like a very long time ago now), the people who deliberately mislead the public with these documentaries should be brought to account. As things stand at the moment there is no incentive to tell the truth and every incentive to lie.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Sreeraj G

student

can u please inform me from where i can download the full video...i know its abt 500mb long...but i can manage it...or plz tell me fm where i can get that....ok...inform me at sreehere4all@yahoo.com
    thanks for ur time

Paul

'Experts'

In a similar vein...a few years ago there was a C4 programme about the 'hoax' which was an interviewer one on one with a 'photography expert' who showed photos from the moon landing and pulled them apart to show, using the old chestnut theories, how the landings were faked. It occured to me at the time that a photography expert could himself adjust photos to give credibility to his theories. One 'photo' which seemed to prove his shenanigans was one of a head shot of an astronaut which seemed to show the reflections in the visor of several arc lamps proving, he said, the photos were taken on earth. I then performed a simple experiment with a photo from the NASA archive websit and was able, in a few minutes, to cut and paste the one light reflection shown in the visor to give the impression there were seven or eight light sources. Incidentally, further internet research turned up that this expert also claimed the astronauts in Apollo 1 were deliberately killed because Gus Grissom was going to reveal to the world that the planned landings were going to be faked. And finally, my school had an observatory with a very powerful telescope, I distinctly remember attending late one night and observing the moon, there was, traversing the image, a tiny black dot, very hard to see such you could spend hours looking for it and never see it, I was lucky and did see it...so I know it was true.

Brandy
    Quote: Paul
    In a similar vein...a few years ago there was a C4 programme about the 'hoax' which was an interviewer one on one with a 'photography expert' who showed photos from the moon landing and pulled them apart to show, using the old chestnut theories, how the landings were faked. It occured to me at the time that a photography expert could himself adjust photos to give credibility to his theories. One 'photo' which seemed to prove his shenanigans was one of a head shot of an astronaut which seemed to show the reflections in the visor of several arc lamps proving, he said, the photos were taken on earth. I then performed a simple experiment with a photo from the NASA archive websit and was able, in a few minutes, to cut and paste the one light reflection shown in the visor to give the impression there were seven or eight light sources. Incidentally, further internet research turned up that this expert also claimed the astronauts in Apollo 1 were deliberately killed because Gus Grissom was going to reveal to the world that the planned landings were going to be faked. And finally, my school had an observatory with a very powerful telescope, I distinctly remember attending late one night and observing the moon, there was, traversing the image, a tiny black dot, very hard to see such you could spend hours looking for it and never see it, I was lucky and did see it...so I know it was true.
    a Tiny black dot? Do you mean the flag? Are people seriously able to see the flag from earth?

Brandy

?

Is it actually possible to see the flag on the moon from a college telescope?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast